• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Megaman Battle Network:N1 Tornament

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
As Fayt got there he saw more people signing up for the tornament. "I didnt know more people could join..." said Fayt. These people all dressed in the same way.....black clothing. As the first match was annoccered(Fayt and Drakon Vs.........Dillon and Twilightman) Fayt stepped up on the stage and said"This is the second round this is where its a challge." as he said that the battle started.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Tai sat down in the waiting room and watched the screen.
"Let's see what the competition looks like."
"Right with ya, Tai..."
(OOC: Just a quick question, is it okay if we event our own battle chip, as long as it isnt god-like?)

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
((yeah thats what I did...))

As the battle started Fayt gave Drakon all 20 battle chips."Alright Drakon Dummie,Dummie,dummie,dummie Etc." As Drakon sed these battle chips a clone of Drakon stood there and tauthing the enimie by saying repeatively."Nyah nyah na na nayah! etc."

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack walked up to the the arena. He clenched his PET in his hand.

The PET said, "I'm ready to learn the stratagy of the one who defeated my original, Zack."

"Thanks." Zack replied, "You may be stronger than Drakeman. But just be cautious if you meet them."

"Got it." Said the voice from the PET.

Zack walked in, and headed for the private observation deck. He saw Mr. Famous. He walked next to him and looked at the arena. "Thanks for the help last night." Zack said.

"It's alright." Mr. Famous said, still looking at the arena as well, "If you wish to continue this investiagtion, you'll need a friend like that new Navi."

"Of course," Zack said smiling, "How else will my revenge be possible?"

chad

Bronze Member
((damn i missed lots, can someone bring me to speed, grumble stupid birhtday making me want to stay off internet all day to play on chain of memories, grumble mumble))

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
((All you have to do is read the posts and yes you missed a lot.))

Twilightman could not find the real Drakon so he started destroying the dummies but Fayt would download more."THATS IT! Twilight here!" yelled Dillon. "Twilight beams! battlechip in download!" yelled Dillon as Twilight man reciavied the chip. As he did twilight man shot a black laser beam out his left hand and a white one out the other.He twilred around and deleted all the dummies.But the real Draon was not found."longsword battlechip in download!" yelled Fayt as Drakon fell towards Twilight man as he did he recied the chip and cut twilight man in to,wining the battle. "AND THE WINNER IS.............FAYT AND DRAKON!!!!!!!!" yelled the annoucer. "The next match is......Tai and Wraith Vs..........Chad and Quickman!!!"

chad

Bronze Member
((bah i'm sure it was nothing too big to do with me))

"so our battle is up now" asked bass, "yep, and it's one of the strong competitors not the pansies" smiled chad "well, let's do it then"

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
"Let's do this, Wraith..."
Tai absently patted the pocket containing his custom chip. It was his last resort, it would be amazingly effective, but it would leave his navi drained.
"Let's give it our all..."
Tai made his way to the arena.

Unknown Shadow

Lex stood in the background and watched the netbattle with great interest. It was BasS vs the NetNavi that called himself Wraith.
"This should be interesting, huh Matrix? I'm sure these netnavis should prove to be at most half as strong as you."
Matrix smiled darkly.
"Lex, although I am powerful, do not fill yourself with overconfidence. That is our enemy."
Lex sighed, and continued to observe the Netbattle.
"I wonder who we'll go against, Matrix? I wonder if they'll be strong enough to last a minute?"
Matrix looked up at Lex. He had to admit, he did have a great Net-Op, but he had to understand, putting all his faith in his Net Navi was a mistake.
Nevertheless, he'd defeat his opponents without breaking a sweat.

chad

Bronze Member
bass got sent flying backwards by the attack and then landed back on the ground "alright, then, let's take this up a notch, cyber sword, battle chip, in download, wide sword battle chip in download, and long sword battle chip in download, activate program advance, life sword" smiled chad as bass' right hand morphed into a glowing purple sword

Unknown Shadow

Lex looked amused as Bass activated the Program Advance.
"Impressive... for a child maybe." he said.
He smirked and looked at Matrix.
"I remember when we were stuck in the Program Advance age. Don't you? We were so weak back then."
Matrix faltered.
"Excuse me? We? I've always been powerful. You, on the other hand, are just a human, and never have, nor will be, powerful."
Lex grumbled and looked back up at the Netbattle. For some reason, he wanted Bass to win...

chad

Bronze Member
bass jumped in the air and swung in an arc the life sword, suddenly, he stopped in mid-air and fell to the ground on one knee "what's the matter" stuttered chad "that attack has damaged my you know what ability" grumbled bass "repair and recover100 battle chips in download now" exclaimed chad, bass then stood back up and jumped and swung the life sword again

Unknown Shadow

Lex stared in amazement. Bass had been doing a mediocre jod before he used his Life Sword. When he'd used it, he jumped in the air, but fell to the ground, on one knee. Matrix thought to himself.
"Could it be?'' he thought.
Lex had a puzzled look on his face.
"I wonder what happened to Bass?"

chad

Bronze Member
((you do realise, bass is in disguise as quickman jsut you know FYI))

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
((Okay since a lot of posts were lost I have three options. One,we let this die.Two,we make a remake.Three,we just contiune. I will let everyone decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back