• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Megaman Battle Network:N1 Tornament

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
T-"So is Wraith... It was hard work, but I managed to create a constantly evolving program. Sort of like how we all grow up, learn, and change. Well, the same thing goes for my Netnavi."
W-"Oh, stop it, your embarassing me!"
Tai grinned and threw down a couple battlechips on his table, ones he might need.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Drakeman watched the battle finished up, that's when he noticed the Navi who walked up and started watching a while ago (((That's you chad))). "I haven't seen a store-bought Navi like that before." He said to Zack.

"Aw come on." Zack said, "It's probably just a new model."

"Maybe but let's just see." Drake said walking over to Bass in disguose. "Excuse me." He said, "I haven't seen a model like yours before. Tell me, are you a new model?"

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
((Here I am.......oh Meilin I dont know any websites that have descirtions of Battle chips but I will explain them,Invisible:Tures Navi invisible for a short time,Long sword:you should know:spreader:A shot thats spreads in a wide area.))

As Protoman moved Drakon was already in front of him with his balde up to protomans Neck."I am not a normal Navis..." said Drakon as he slashed at protoman."drakon,Z cannon!Battle chip in!" said Fayt as he gave Drakon a weapon of high power.Drakon shot in the direction of Protoman jumping back first.

Last edited:

chad

Bronze Member
"uh...yeah, i'm a new model of the old non-customised net navis, i'm a net navi that works for... IPC" exclaimed bass, he then thought to himself "i'm an idiot, if he finds out, i could have a lot of search going on for me" he then felt a presence nearby, he quickly put his hands behind him and a ninja star fell into his grasp "shadow man" grunted bass

chad

Bronze Member
bass then muttered "damnit, chad, i can't go after shadowman in this form, unless i reveal myself" "we have no choice, bass, but don't worry i've got a battle chip here to help you get away, smoke bomb, battle chip in download" exclaimed, chad, bass turned off the disguise and then threw a smoke bomb onto the floor, and then flew up into the air to the top of a building where shadow man was

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Drakon waited for the smoke to clear from his attack on protoman whle he did Fayt said"drakon this doesnt feel right here,Buster battle chip in download." said Fayt as drakon received the Buster and charged a shot.

chad

Bronze Member
bass landed on top of the building and looked around "i know you're here shadow man" said bass, he suddenly saw ice at his feet, he looked in front of him and saw freezeman and shadow man "well, well, attacking me again, freezeman" mocked bass, the ice then totally encased him, then a second layer was put over him. "heh, fools, they will think that will beat you bass" smiled chad.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
((*sigh* what happened to editing?))

Protoman shook his head and growled. "That all you've got? I've seen Roll give me more trouble WITHOUT a battleship." he taunted.

Meilin grinned. "AquaSword, battlechip in download! Go for it Protoman!"

Protoman dashed up behind Drakon and swiped at him using the aquasword.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
THe smoke cleared and Drakeman looked around, "Hey, where'd that Navi go?"

"I'm not sure." Zack said, "Try looking higher up to get a better view."

"Roger." Drake said. He flew up and survaid the area. "What's all this?" He looked over at Shademan. "Who's that other Navi with him?"

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Protoman attempted to dodge the shot, but it still grazed his leg. "That one actually hurt!" he laughed.

Meilin growled. "Protoman, it's time to end this! Minibombers, Area steal, Electro Sword, battlechips in! Get him!"

Protoman tossed all the bombers at Drakon at once and jumped up above him, diving down.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Alright they want to end this now.Drakon,jumptowards them." yelled Fayt as drakon jumped up towards protoman."Area steal,gutpunch,battle chip in download!"yelled Fayt as Drakon disappread then reappeered behind Protoman in mid air and punch him all the way to the ground.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
As Drakeman looked around, he saw the battle below with Protoman and Drakon rage more fiersly. "They're gonna destroy all of NetCity if they keep this up," He said.

"Well go down and tell them to cool it a little, alright." Zack said.

".......Alright." Drake said as he flew down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back