• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mega Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
We've had enemies from the darkness (Heartless) and enemies that were the shells of the ones who lost their hearts to the heartless (Nobodies, Nothingness, Twilightish). Now... according to Kairi's grandmother's story:

Long time ago... everyone loved the light. But everyone wanted it so they fighted over it. Darkness (from the light) was born in their hearts. And the light survived in the hearts of children... and they rebuilded the world, creating the new world.

Darkness was born from the light. But the darkness grew powerful and made it seem like the light only existed deep within the darkness. Thus, the title, Birth by Sleep. Darkness was born but in turn putting the light into a deep rest. I believe that keyblades were somehow created when this happened. And... I think the new enemies are beings completely from the light. Anyone remember Yannis's eclipse thread? Something is covering up the light, or vice-versa.

A

Anima Relic

Nomura said in Another Report to disregard the grandmother story.

waterking-Demyx

Nomura said in Another Report to disregard the grandmother story.

actually, Anima Relic, what he said was that the Grandmother's story was not exactly what happened, but it ran paralell (sry 4spelling) to the truth. So it is true, but over time it has changed so only pieces of it still tell what really happened.

I like this theory. It would explain alot about the title, Birth By Sleep. And since it also refers to either the Ven/Roxas or the MX/Xehanort mystery, it's like the same thing happens in the universe over and over on different scales. So people, while thinking they're setting a new path, are really just repeating a tragedy that cannot be escaped.

wow, that was kind of emo. im scared of what i write when im not thinking. lol anyways good fresh theory.:thumbsup:

Anagram

Banned
the new enemies could be of light. after all light and darkness ain't good or evil the people who use them are.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I like this theory too but didn't you just write this in another thread?

Hahahahh... I wrote something similar. I was writing it, replying to another theory... and I came up with this at the same time. I copied and pasted what I wanted for this theory

V

V.A.T.13

Sorry to say, but this has been thought up before.

But thanks for bringing it up again.

KAIRI WILL END UP BEING THE VILLIAN OF KH3.

^ I will keep posting this until you like it. Forced idea is forced.

Awesome Ansem

In kingdom hearts, there is a pretty definite line between good and evil, and that seems to be light and dark. Ansem's heart was filled completely with darkness, and he was the main villian. Sora's, along with kairi's, heart was filled with light, making them the good guys. The only case where dark =/= bad, was with riku, and that was only after he had turned bad; so that is obviously a special circumstance that everyone can understand. Look at all the evil characters in kh, you can't tell that all of them didn't have alot of darkness in their hearts.

so I think a light enemy is really unlikely

plus, in kh, when people's hearts are filled with light, nothing happens. Look at the princesses of heart. They didn't turn into anything, like an anti-heartless, they're just humans.

V

V.A.T.13

Awesome Ansem: Define "evil" then we'll talk.

because Sora too uses darkness. anti-form anyone?
And Riku was never bad.

In fact, The only real "evil" characters would be Ansem(h) and maybe MX.

A

Anima Relic

Another Report pages 30&31

Nomura:As for the fairytale that Kairi heard, for everyone to feel like such and old fairytale is real, I think we need a little more time. That is to say, to talk specifically about either this soon might perhaps be irrelevant.

Nomura is basically saying that it's too early to say whether or not the fairytale is real because we aren't sure about the real version of the story, it's kinda of like he said she said.But, he previously said that the story wasn't history, it was just a fairy tale. So at this point it's safe to just disregard the story for now.

V

V.A.T.13

^ Sure it is.
But most of won't.
So if you don't like the disscusion of it, shoo.

Awesome Ansem

Awesome Ansem: Define "evil" then we'll talk.

because Sora too uses darkness. anti-form anyone?
And Riku was never bad.

In fact, The only real "evil" characters would be Ansem(h) and maybe MX.

Seriously? there are alot of evil characters. Look at all the disney villians; they sure are evil. As for the anti-form, sora does that involuntarily. Nomura said it was to balance gameplay so you don't use the drive forms all the time. It's not like sora going into anti-form is anything like riku embracing darkness to use his power.

And yes, riku was bad. Did you play kh1?

A

Anima Relic

Well that's too bad, discuss the grandma story if you want, it's still pointless, but that's not my problem :lol:

V

V.A.T.13

Seriously? there are alot of evil characters. Look at all the disney villians; they sure are evil. As for the anti-form, sora does that involuntarily. Nomura said it was to balance gameplay so you don't use the drive forms all the time. It's not like sora going into anti-form is anything like riku embracing darkness to use his power.

And yes, riku was bad. Did you play kh1?
Yikes. I never look at the Disney or FF characters since everything they are and do is pretty much been done and set in stone. In other words: They don't matter except for Mickey. All are just filler.

How exactly was Riku bad?
Everything that he did was for good intentions, I do not see that as bad. And if what you say is so, then why is it that Riku can CONTINUE to use darkness for good reasons? If it is evil like you say, wouldn't he abandon it entirely? No, he took control of it, because it is a tool, just like light is.

Awesome Ansem

You can be bad and still have good intentions. happens all the time. And yes, after he was bad riku utilized the power of darkness, but at what cost. He was ashamed of it. Why would he be ashamed of using a tool, unless the tool was associated with being bad?

And even if the disney characters aren't new, they are still there. remember when riku unlocked the darkness in melificent's heart and she became a dragon? she was evil and she utilized her darkness. Still, name a character that was bad, but who's heart was filled with light.

V

V.A.T.13

You can be bad and still have good intentions. happens all the time. And yes, after he was bad riku utilized the power of darkness, but at what cost. He was ashamed of it. Why would he be ashamed of using a tool, unless the tool was associated with being bad?
Like I said before, define "bad" or "evil"
And the only thing he was ashamed about was not being able to control the darkness in him. Oh, and being possesed by Ansem.

C'mon. Is a gun evil? Or the person holding it?
And even if the disney characters aren't new, they are still there. remember when riku unlocked the darkness in melificent's heart and she became a dragon? she was evil and she utilized her darkness. Still, name a character that was bad, but who's heart was filled with light.
Only because she CHOOSE to use it for "evil" reasons.
Until you give me a defintion of being "bad" the answer would be: Sora. :3

But some examples outside KH I could use, (but you probably won't care): DMC4.
The main villian was a holy man who used light.

A

Anima Relic

Light and Darkness does not mean good or evil, they are just sides that you pick to be on :lol: That is what you guys are arguing about right?

Stars

リク
We've had enemies from the darkness (Heartless) and enemies that were the shells of the ones who lost their hearts to the heartless (Nobodies, Nothingness, Twilightish). Now... according to Kairi's grandmother's story:

Long time ago... everyone loved the light. But everyone wanted it so they fighted over it. Darkness (from the light) was born in their hearts. And the light survived in the hearts of children... and they rebuilded the world, creating the new world.

Darkness was born from the light. But the darkness grew powerful and made it seem like the light only existed deep within the darkness. Thus, the title, Birth by Sleep. Darkness was born but in turn putting the light into a deep rest. I believe that keyblades were somehow created when this happened. And... I think the new enemies are beings completely from the light. Anyone remember Yannis's eclipse thread? Something is covering up the light, or vice-versa.

So, you're saying the enemies are made from light?
I agree with you then..
Even if the enemies are not made fom light, i believe they may used light for evil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back