• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Mega Man Zero 2 - Watchful Eyes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Also: I'm sorry this is so long. I didn't want to cut up the beginning, and it ended up being a LOT longer than its less than 10min game counterpart!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

=========================================
Quick Links!

Prologue: This page
Chapter 1: The Resistance Base (Top)
Chapter 2: Watchful Eyes (Bottom)

Last edited:

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Wow, that was awesome! :D I want to read it more!

I haven't played any of the Mega Man series beside Network Warrior and that was years ago. xD

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I read through this during my lunch break and it was a great way to accompany some tacos. :3
I enjoyed it as well, and since the first Zero game is the only Zero game that I played, it was fun to remember back and compare the game to this.

Gram

Banned
Awards
You captured it so perfectly Chibi! ;u; I loved Zero's perspective.

ChibiHearts249

Awards
I love you guys °^°I'm glad you all enjoyed it! Maybe 2 more supporters and ill do more? ;3 It took quite a lot of effort, actually, so I'm glad y'all appreciated it!
I'd really love to do more for for you guys, though. Hence why I made it its own thread.

@Rox:
The Zero series has an awesome art style and the plot thickens a lot in the second game. Battle Network is my favorite, but I love how dark the Zero series is. It shows how much things can change, even in just a century!

@CD:
Well sir! I'm glad I could help you better enjoy those tacos! I tried to be as accurate as possible, all while adding my own flare~Had to touch up the punctuation and events a bit for some spice, but I was playing alongside my writing; so even the scenery is mostly accurate. Those flickering lights and the bay door after the fall? They're there~

@Gram:
I'm glad you liked it! As a Zero fan, I targeted it for you ;^; I must've rewritten it multiple times to make it feel right! I will say that if I do more, it wont be as long. It'll b long, but not the same way ;3

For those unfamiliar:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I really liked the way you've described Zero's perspective. I know little to the Mega Man universe, so it was quite thrilling to embark on such a journey with Zero. Passy looks different from what I actually imagined her to be like. Its really mysterious as to whom the voice is speaking to Zero, and Ciel questioning why Zero was kept hidden from her and why. I kind of felt bad that Ciel's comrades had to die, but I hope Zero can protect her in their place. This was really well detailed and flowed nicely to read. :D I hope you do choose to continue writing more about it! Since you ended on a cliffhanger. Although, it could standalone as a one-shot too.

ChibiHearts249

Awards
Alright! That makes 5 people, so I'm for sure writing more, now! Yay!

Now, anybody who knows what's going on: please don't spoil it for anyone else. I'm going to try and make certain things as mysterious as possible since the readers can't actually SEE (seeing usually spoils things in games ^_^') and I've got a few who have not played the games. I'm working on the real chapter 1 right now, and it's going to cover what the Resistance actually IS. Low action, I know; but I don't want anyone to hafta guess anything~

@Kat: I'm glad you liked it, and I appreciate the critique. All of the Cyber-Elves like Passy look different from the Reploids and humans, and drone robots are even less personalized. I'll provide pictures as the story goes on so you can compare. The artwork for the games is fantastic!

ChibiHearts249

Awards
NvahMxP.jpg
*fighting the temptation*
Fight harder! I'm glad some people are in the dark, actually! It'll make writing this and reading the comments more fun~
Especially if I can make the plot twist in my favor ;3

I'm sure you've noticed already Gram, but some minor details of the story are going to be changed to add a bit of spice, like the ending of that first part. I want the characters to be a bit more relatable. Expect more fun twists, but I won't stray from the actual THING itself ;3

Gram

Banned
Awards
Fight harder
FrIqm6i.png
*on the verge*

I'm sure you've noticed already Gram, but some minor details of the story are going to be changed to add a bit of spice, like the ending of that first part. I want the characters to be a bit more relatable. Expect more fun twists, but I won't stray from the actual THING itself ;3
I definitely noticed but I find them a nice touch. Zero isn't as expressive in the Zero series as he is in the X series (for reasons we both know) so it's nice to see.

ChibiHearts249

Awards
FrIqm6i.png
*on the verge*

megaman_zero_mega_man_rockman_treble_widescreen_desktop_1920x1200_free-wallpaper-2487.png
I WILL DESTROY YOU.

I definitely noticed but I find them a nice touch. Zero isn't as expressive in the Zero series as he is in the X series (for reasons we both know) so it's nice to see.
Well, GOOD! I'm going to make sure they have the personalities that future games in the series give them. It's kinda hard to be this Zero; the cynical and serious one. I would prefer to be the serious but upbeat one from the X series that really BIEVES in others. This one...Well, let's just say that time changes you.

Gram

Banned
Awards
[/SIZE]
megaman_zero_mega_man_rockman_treble_widescreen_desktop_1920x1200_free-wallpaper-2487.png
I WILL DESTROY YOU.
omega_zero_by_rayrules.gif
Try me welp.

[/SIZE]Well, GOOD! I'm going to make sure they have the personalities that future games in the series give them. It's kinda hard to be this Zero; the cynical and serious one. I would prefer to be the serious but upbeat one from the X series that really BIEVES in others. This one...Well, let's just say that time changes you.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

ChibiHearts249

Awards
omega_zero_by_rayrules.gif
Try me welp.
rock1--article_image.jpg
Nobody beats a Classic.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Gram

Banned
Awards
rock1--article_image.jpg
Nobody beats a Classic.
MegamanX.png
Except the far more advanced successor with limitless potential~

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

ChibiHearts249

Awards
Except the far more advanced successor with limitless potential~
Did you just use X on me!? Color me surprised~
chibi_mega.png

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Gram

Banned
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
I didn't mean not to be I your style, just saying you dislike his stoic self so give him a gradual change back to the older one you enjoy. =3

Hey now Leviathan is pretty boss. It's Fednir and Phantom that's dull~ xD

Well I'm sure their ages are defined somewhere but I don't know where. It really depends on how long X series lasted because we already know they was sealed at least a century by their makers and that there was another century between the elf wars and MMZ1.

ChibiHearts249

Awards
I'm sorry this took so long, guys. I've been really busy with trying to get my new job, and I haven't had the money for gas to head to the library and type. I promise it'll pick up in action soon, but for now: here's Ciel's home.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
Loved the chapter! o3o A good action is best followed by a cool down~ I liked him exploring and detailing the base. How he was acting by gathering info first was very much how the character actually behaves.

ChibiHearts249

Awards
Loved the chapter! o3o A good action is best followed by a cool down~ I liked him exploring and detailing the base. How he was acting by gathering info first was very much how the character actually behaves.
Why, thank you! Glad you liked it ;3
I feel that - as a Reploid - Zero would actually be fairly practical in thought process. As human-like as they are, they're still technically robots, so they have a pragmatic view of things. Of course they feel emotions as well, so it's sort've conflicting.

Took me AGES to find a Cerveau pic, but I wanted one for some reason XD

Gram

Banned
Awards
Why, thank you! Glad you liked it ;3
I feel that - as a Reploid - Zero would actually be fairly practical in thought process. As human-like as they are, they're still technically robots, so they have a pragmatic view of things. Of course they feel emotions as well, so it's sort've conflicting.

Took me AGES to find a Cerveau pic, but I wanted one for some reason XD
So very true. I imagine being a reploid would be one hell of a mind trip. On the one hand you think like a machine but on the other you have emotions and free will like a human. That's gotta be conflicting all the time. xD

lol Like a real tinker nerd he hides in the corners of image searches~ xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back