• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mega Man Legends 3 (Prototype Version Ann- nvm lol)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
I understand why they're doing that though. The series has been great so far, I wouldn't want them to mess it up either. However I don't appreciate dropping the whole project based on how well the demo goes (most people don't want to pay for a demo). But Inafune did state that he was hesitant to even release this due to popularity issues so I can't blame them for playing it safe.

Is Inafune still working on Legends?

State

Awards
Did he?! D:

I had no idea. Wow really wonder how this game is going to turn out now.

Maybe that's why they want so much feedback from the fans.

He's been gone from Capcom since a long time ago (even during the development of Megaman Universe and Legends 3). He's currently working on his own Video-Game development company(ies) (which I think are gonna be Western style games).

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Why is Megaman Legends 3 not the best of the series?

Im not saying that this is a bad game, I'm just not into the megaman legend series, I like the whole side scrolling megaman games.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
nqrcx0.png

Realm Walker

It's not even like Prologus. At least with Prologus you got something out of it.

Here they're selling not even a demo, but the pre-alpha build, which they're marketing as the prologue in order to get fan feedback to work with (read: they have no idea what to do). It's kind of insulting.

Couldn't they just use fan feedback to make the full game better, rather than releasing the pre-alpha build to determine whether or not MML3 came out? I know MML3 is cancelled, but still.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Why the fuck are you showing me this? This is like kicking a man when he's down, then shooting him in the head, and raping his kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back