• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mega Man 11 | Series Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I thought Fuse Man looked SO cool. Probably the flashiest Mega Man boss I've seen in a while. It's such a nice change from Mega Man X's bosses.

Phantom

The game looks really nice! Definitely getting it. Although I was hoping for a summer release: there's really no interesting game releases for me during summer, whereas there's plenty of interesting games coming during fall.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
The game looks really nice! Definitely getting it. Although I was hoping for a summer release: there's really no interesting game releases for me during summer, whereas there's plenty of interesting games coming during fall.

Summer is never really a good time to release video games. The best Summer we ever had was back in 2010 when MGS Peace Walker and Persona 3 Portable were released during the period. All for the PSP.

shady543

Awards
Legit the only complaint I have so far is Megaman's voice. Its well-voiced don't get me wrong but I just feel it sounds too old for him... Other than that I'm digging the art style and I love the new voices they have. <3

oh and SHOW ME MY BOY PROTOMAN COWARDS. I will be upset if he is not in this one.

Last edited:

Ashton69

Awards
All of the new robot masters have great designs. They remind me of a fan game, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Here's hoping they finally let you turn off Mega Man's voice in game.

Phantom

Demo released:
[video]https://youtu.be/WFVs1JWZrEM[/video]

This game is more difficult than I though.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Demo released:
[video]https://youtu.be/WFVs1JWZrEM[/video]

This game is more difficult than I though.
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Recon

Art of War
Awards
So I played the demo. The game has great visuals, effects, physics, music, and it's nice they put multiple levels of difficulty in. The only problem I see with Block Man's stage is level design. For instance, the chase sequences are not well put together. There is a narrow spot you have to jump through, and every time I naturally jump it would push me back. You have to press forward to jump through that narrow section, which is dumb. Not to mention, I found myself in a glitch where the chase sequence just continues on and on and on.

Another problem with the level design is the forced use of the speed gear. It's actually quite difficult to time precisely to jump on falling blocks, even on Newcomer Mode. In the section where you need to jump on blocks to traverse upwards, enemies would spawn after you hit the second level. This is annoying because not only do you have a small, moving platform to work with, but if an enemy hits you, you practically fall to the first level with pits which most likely causes death.

I can already tell X has better level design, which is a little disappointing. The price tag is right, but I'm going to wait when it goes on super sale unfortunately.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
It’s very typical to get anniversary art, especially for an iconic game like this. But I think MM11’s success will determine if we get another X game. Honestly, I just think it’s best to move on.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
It’s very typical to get anniversary art, especially for an iconic game like this. But I think MM11’s success will determine if we get another X game. Honestly, I just think it’s best to move on.

Although the X collection hasn't performed as well as the Classic one, yeah, it's possible. But I think the Megaman X and Zero stories are over, so it's best to move one to whatever ZX Advent had going on.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Capcom Posts Record Profits Thanks to ‘Monster Hunter,’ ‘Mega Man’

Although this is obviously more in thanks to Monster Hunter's 10 million units, it's good to see the MEGAMAN franchise performing well, and how Capcom notes that the X Collections are performing well. Could Capcom possibly be looking into a Megaman X9? I think the story has concluded, and the X spinoff series doesn't perform as well as the original one, but we could see.

Back