• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mega Man 11 | Series Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
More Mega Man goodness! (And other Capcom stuff)

Capcom Reveals Four Games from Their E3 Lineup

The Mega Man Legacy Collection includes reproductions of all six original games, as well as a new Challenge mode and a Museum collection of art assets. The collection will be made available in North America and Europe this summer for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, with a winter release for the Nintendo 3DS.

Also, new animated series? :3 Cool

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Well, it's not a new game, but I love the Classic series, so I'm down with this.
Dat art:
capcome32015lineup__medium.jpg

Still trying to figure out what it is they're gonna animate. If it's anything they've already made then I'd like to see the Zero series as a specific request. Or Legends. Ones they've yet to do. But Classic would also be great and could easily be elaborated on. X could utilize the same style as the Sigma episode in Maverick Hunter X...So many possibilities. New content shows SOMETHING, right? Does old content becoming new count? XD

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
The guys responsible for the new ports are saying they're not going to fix any bugs or slowdowns from the original NES games because that would go against their idea of preserving the classics as accurately as possible. What the hell?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
The guys responsible for the new ports are saying they're not going to fix any bugs or slowdowns from the original NES games because that would go against their idea of preserving the classics as accurately as possible. What the hell?

Then why are they even converting them to a new engine to begin with? Just emulate the darn things.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I just wish X was apart of this collection. I guess I'll just wait for Mega Man Legacy Collection 3.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
STILL no Switch version. What's the deal, Capcom?

PS (Mega Man Soccer or bust)

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
[video=youtube;3aSC5A726f0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aSC5A726f0[/video]

Mega Man X Collection announced for all platforms too.

And ports of the first two collections for Switch.

STILL no Switch version. What's the deal, Capcom?

See above!

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
I still consider MN9 to be an HD remaster of a non-existent X9. It's really close to X8. As someone who didn't back the Kickstarter or paid much for my copy, I find MN9 to be perfectly enjoyable even if it's clearly not a replacement for Mega Man. I can only see why someone would be disappointed with it if they wasted money on the Kickstarter or expected it to basically be Mega Man 11 in anything but name.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
[video=youtube;jIb_IhJadTg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIb_IhJadTg[/video]

Anyone play this yet? Looks interesting.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I had completely forgotten about that. It looks much more interesting than I thought. Capcom should really consider something like this. The closest we got was playing as the Robot Masters in Powered Up.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Aaaand it's digital only in Europe, but everyone else gets physical copies because of course they do. Fucking Capcom.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
[video=youtube;hcMSEPkDo_8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcMSEPkDo_8[/video]

Releasing October 2nd, 2018!

Back