• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mega Man 11 | Series Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Re: Official Megaman/Rockman Discussion Thread

In case you didn't read, All-Star Gamer.

You think I'm stupid? That just links you to another forum, which gives no credible source just some anonymous tester, and for all we know it could be just some fan game maker and member screwing with the site a little. Six, maybe seven years ago, I probably would have believed you, but after more than 11 years of a lot of nothing, I'm gonna need something more credible than just "OMG GUYZ I GOT DIS FROM A FRIENDZ WHO TESTED TEH GAAM3" and a picture taken on a camera phone. What next, is somebody going to try and pass off a legends three? Come back with something more solid please.

And the reason why I think it's a prank by a site member is because they made it pretty obvious that they wanted it to stay in the site.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

Sorry for the DP, but I broke down and bought Starforce 2, even though I wasn't so sure about it. Guess I'm just a mega man fanboy at heart. Have yet to try it though.

But at a glance, it's pulling from the DS game spectrobes and is utilizing a sequence of touch screen commands found on special cards to unlock extra features and power ups. Could make or break the game in my opinion.

Also, you can open the pause menu by saying the word "Browse" into the microphone. An intriging application of the microphone for the series in my opinion.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards

Sorry for the DP, but I broke down and bought Starforce 2, even though I wasn't so sure about it. Guess I'm just a mega man fanboy at heart. Have yet to try it though.

But at a glance, it's pulling from the DS game spectrobes and is utilizing a sequence of touch screen commands found on special cards to unlock extra features and power ups. Could make or break the game in my opinion.

Also, you can open the pause menu by saying the word "Browse" into the microphone. An intriging application of the microphone for the series in my opinion.

Really? That's interesting.

I personally loved X1-8 and MMZ.

Awards

Scans ahoy! I'll post higher quality ones when they become avaliable.

10hspkp.jpg

2wrjac9.jpg

New robot masters.

Magma Man
Galaxy Man
Jewel Man
Concrete Man
Hornet Man
Plug Man
Tornado Man
Splash Woman

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

*Bangs head against pole while talking*

WHY! GO! BACK! TO! EIGHT! BIT! SPRITES! WHY! GOD! WHY!

My head hurts, and not because of the pole. i_i

Anyways, I picked up a Wave command card kit. all 276 cards, and a few secret wave cards.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

Because that's when Megaman was good.

The end.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

most of the megaman games i played were on the snes. how are the megaman games doing right now ? i haven't played one in a while.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

This.

Plus, 8-bit graphics are amazing. Get the hell out.

Here's hoping for 8-bit chiptunes. <3

I made the topic. I don't have to.

I'll probably end up playing it. But I just don't like the idea of an 8 bit game following a 32 bit one.

Sir Wolfbane

Hmmm...Well, as far as Legends 3, I just hope they don't mess it up...I mean, all Star Force is is a remake of Battle Network. And X, technically, could be seen as a remake of the originals, like ZX is a remake of Zero...Legends was the only original series in my opinion...and the humor was great.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

So I heard about Mega Man 9 and shit myself.

Don't know why I didn't hear about this earlier, but yeah, now I feel obligated to play one through eight again.

Back