• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mega Man 11 | Series Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Well, I figured since no one has started one for Megaman yet, I thought I would. Anybody want to get the ball rolling?

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
Re: Official Megaman/Rockman Discussion Thread

Well, All I have to say is I have a 1st Edition special Megaman model/figure.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

Well, What do people think about a new Rockman Legends is being released in Japan? It could give Capcom a reason to make a Mega Man Legends 3!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Why wasn't this thread made before? Megaman is pure win. At least the old ones. The new ones are full of lose and fail.

Incidentally, ML3 pl0x.

Haku

<3

Yeah I think there was already a thread about the Mega Man series but I really only miss playing the Mega Man Legends games, if only they would have made a 3rd installment instead of just the 2.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

Yeah I think there was already a thread about the Mega Man series but I really only miss playing the Mega Man Legends games, if only they would have made a 3rd installment instead of just the 2.

No there isn't. I checked and searched the forums for one. I wouldn't have started one if there was already one.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame

Don't start the conversation without me!!!!

I'm a ginourmous Megaman fan, and as you can see by my sig, my favourite series is indeed Megaman Legends. I've got all three of them!

And yes, allstargamer, I'm ecstatic and appalled at the same time that Capcom is making anew Megaman Legends game. I'm ecstatic because it's the first sequel of sorts since 2000, but it's being released on a cheap cellular phone...wth? Because of this, it has next to no chance of being released in America.

I have all of the zero series, which is my second favourite series. Not much to say about though...except I hope Zero is dead this time!

I got the Classic and X collection, although I haven't gotten far in them due to their excruciating difficulty.

And I have the ZX series, and I truly love it. The powers you acquire when you transform are awesome! And in ZX advent, you get to transform into the boss you defeat! I seriously suggest you play ZX advent if you enjoyed the first one.

Well, technically the Misadventures of Tron Bonne counts as an installment, although that one's a little weird.

Haku

<3

No there isn't. I checked and searched the forums for one. I wouldn't have started one if there was already one.

I stand corrected.

Well, technically the Misadventures of Tron Bonne counts as an installment, although that one's a little weird.

Yeah I played it but I didn't really like it that much, mostly all you were doing are side missions

Ams Tram Gram

Yeah, the whole game was kind of like a collection of mini-games, but they were rather well-built. It's just that those puzzle cargo missions are EXCRUCIATINGLY DIFFICULT. Ugh, it's disgusting, I spent hours trying to solve them! My favourite missions remain the ones where you're in the Gustaff and you're shooting. That and the exploration of the Shalaa-kun ruins.

The music's great too, and I like the general feel of the game, you know, the legends-feel. XP There's a good game hidden in there.

btw, Haku, I love your sig and avatar.:thumbup:

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

I stand corrected.

It happens. I can see why you would think that though. It's a large forum, and it'd be hard to keep things straight.

Man, am I bummed that they aren't going to continue the Maverick hunter X series. I thought it was genius how they let you play as Vile.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH

I think Mega Man needs a reboot. I would like to see a new series that uses first person shooter gameplay and be an updated reimagining of the original series.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

A first person shooter of Megaman? I don't know. It'd seem a little to similar to metroid if you ask me.

Ams Tram Gram

Uh...I guess it would be some kind of change of pace, but I dunno...

This has actually been discussed concerning the sequel (if there ever will be any) to Megaman Legends 2. Now that gameplay has been more refined in games, they're gonna have to come up with a better control scheme than that of the Megaman Legends series. Perhaps a more refined third person shooter?

Puck

They could always use the Gears of War style gameplay and graphics. Imagine Mega Man in unreal.

Puck

^It's really fun shooting game with amazing graphics. Violent too.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

I don't know a first person shooter for classic megaman. I'd consider playing one for the X series though.

DaCapo4

Don't get me wrong, I love the very first megaman series that came out for the playstation 1 . I don't know what it was called. But I was addicted to it, when I first played it. I was like wow this is much better than tetris =D.

I also like the new series Megaman Star Force. Its much different than the Megaman Battle Network Series. Then again it's made for the new generation. So I guess That I'm part of the new Generation now :)

Back