• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mega Man 11 | Series Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'm just gonna be all over this tomorrow! I want a computer, now...
Work starts at 3pm today -_- I've been up since 5 at my other job, too. Ugh.

Give the Viral Armor Zero a watch first when you can. It seems rather useful~

Gram

Banned
Awards
So got X4 and X5 on my ps3 the other day and....damnnnn if they aren't better than I remember! ;u;
Also to my surprise I'm actually beating these games fairly. x'D They was so hard to me when I was younger but now I'm breezing through without even cheating with ultimate armors.
Zero's proven to be the more difficult one in boss fights though. In X4 hardly any techniques he learns are attacks to use against other bosses.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I hope I can get them soon. I really want to play them pretty badly.

As for being better...Well, hopefully we're all better gamers than we used to be! XD

The wait will be worth it~ I beat X5 today, fairly, for the first time. x'D
I didn't have much trouble till I reached the Shadow Devil (basically a black version of that yellow blob monster from classic series) and Sigma himself.
The shadow devil gave me the hardest time.
I even ran into a boss I needed X to beat. I makes spikes appear so rather than worrying about dodging random patterns I just used X in his spike proof Gaea armor~ xD

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I thought he was officially called Black Devil? (but Shadow Devil is cooler) I dunno, but he's notoriously difficult. I like the way this guy puts it! XD
He talks about the Devils around 4:45
[VIDEO=youtube;-asCee9gpec]http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=-asCee9gpec[/VIDEO]

I'll remember that trick, too!

Gram

Banned
Awards
lol That video holds so much truth. Sigma and Vile (X1) are the biggest douches ever to fight. As for the shadow devil he could not be more right about that random @$$hole. Dx
You can try but there is no patterns to memorize when it's all squares like that. The only way to get by him for me was to jump in the corner and tap the jump button as fast as humanly possible to keep from touching him.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I've been playing through X4 & 5 so much the past few days that I was able to beat the game in an 1 and 25min today. x'D My 10yr old self would be so jelly~

After finally getting to see all three versions of the ending I gotta say...I actually prefer the one were X forgets most.

Also I've forgotten after all these years how much I alternate between X and Zero depending on game.
I also wish X6 would come on psn. I know all the continuity crap started there but if still like to have it since its Zero ending ties into Zero series.
Plus the 10yr old self in me can't help but like it for one single fact, X with a saber. x'D That was literally the only reason I played it so much as a kid.

ChibiHearts249

Awards
Aww, don't worry. The games will come out eventually. It may take some time, though. I don't really know what they went through to get X4 and X5 on there in the first place, but it obviously wasn't speedy.

Speaking of speedy: I beat MM10 in about 45mins :D
It's no record, but I was busting my buns trying to go that fast! XD

ChibiHearts249

Awards
I just recently noticed that the Archie Comics version of Mega Man is in the Kindle Store. I think it's a little steep to pay $2.99 for a 25ish-page comic, but I got the first one and thought it was pretty funny. So I've got 1-6 now (Out of what, over 40? Daunting.) by gift cards I've gotten from friends. I already knew about the Sonic crossover, but apparently there is an X one, too! I'd like to catch up on everything first, but I'm really kinda excited to get to that part! I mean, the illustration and colors are fantastic on my device, and as I said: it's really funny!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

EDIT: I now have 1-8. Curse the internet and its satanic easy-purchasing rituals!

Gram

Banned
Awards
Is that X I see!? ;A; I thought the comics had only made it as far as Megaman 3?

ChibiHearts249

Awards
Is that X I see!? ;A; I thought the comics had only made it as far as Megaman 3?

They have, but there's an arc with X in 4 parts, along with a teaser leading to it earlier on. I'm on volume 16 now. And let me tell you: this is REALLY GOOD.
It's really funny, the art is fan-freakin-tastic, and the characters have SO MUCH going for them. I love it! Elec Man is pretty cool.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

EDIT: All of these guys' artworks are seriously a treat for the eyes. The colors, the designs, the placement...But then again: they do this for a living.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

X's arc is volumes 37-40.

ChibiHearts249

Awards
I see so it's time stuff and not actual X comics. Oh well. TnT
No it's not. And I haven't read it, so I can't elaborate on it for you. I think you can read it for free if you get on the MMKB. They have "images" of every page, haha. It'd just be slow-going. But they're only around 26 pages apiece, so no biggie.

I'm happy to pay for them and have them permanently on my Amazon. Pricey as they are.
New job=spoil myself rotten.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I have no device to read comics on unless they download to laptops as well.

ChibiHearts249

Awards
I have no device to read comics on unless they download to laptops as well.
Well, most of it's digital, so I assume they would. And the MMKB is just a wiki. I haven't tried to skim those pics yet, but they're more than likely readable. The pages online are HUGE. Those covers I found were the smallest I could locate.

Back