• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mega Man 11 | Series Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I like shops. Earning the money to buy that one thing I desperately want should be a task that I can focus on without letting things get in the way. I love grinding for cash while listening to some tunes on the radio. I don't like the idea that so many people just look stuff up in a location-based item setting, too. Sure the thing might be hard to get, but that sort've thing isn't really REWARDING as much to me. I want to work for it, not be tempted to simply find it.

But a happy medium of some sort is good. Like when you buy super important things and find the more minor ones and vice versa.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Downloaded, played and beat the original Megaman on my 2ds. Gotta say, I now realize just how much I rely on dashing/sliding. Had it not been for the virtual consoles restore point mechanic I'd have never beat it. D8

ChibiHearts249

Awards
Downloaded, played and beat the original Megaman on my 2ds. Gotta say, I now realize just how much I rely on dashing/sliding. Had it not been for the virtual consoles restore point mechanic I'd have never beat it. D8

Its a really different experience, right? Took me AGES to figure out the wall-slide/dash thing since I started with Classic. I wouldn't have beaten it, either without the Restore Points XD
But now that I'm better at it, I could do it almost easily. I had to play 9 and 10 on my PS3 = no Restore Points. Now i keep forgetting i can save when i play the ones on my 3DS XD The platformimg and music in MM1 are genuinely pretty crappy, and that still poses a challenge. My favorites are 3, 6, and 2. 5 is the easiest, 1 is the hardest, and 4 is just meh. Keep downloading them while they're on sale! Its a good deal~

Gram

Banned
Awards
It was a big shell shock. I'm hoping later classics have a least a slide maneuver. xD
Dem restore points are such a god send to what is still a hard game decades later. (as was the Thunder beam trick, totally beat Wily with that sh*t)
I'm thinking of working my way up to 9 & 10. So far I've beat 1 and I plan to get 2 later.
Meh I've never paid much attention to music or platforms. I do care, some games have beautiful music, but that's not my main concern or even a second thought when I'm playing. Long as platforming isn't so hard its frustrating rather than challenging then I dont mind.

All these Classics though is making realize just how much more I prefer X to Original. X series was hard and I never won fairly but damn my little childhood self loved every minute of slicing through enemies as Zero.
I'd even play X from time to time. The only reason I preferred Zero was because his sword is easier for me to play with than X's long distance buster.
Really wishing Capcom would reboot X again right now, I don't even care how many little things they change so long as X & Zero's friendship shines through as it does now. (I'd also want them to keep backstory the same, X made by Light, Zero made by Wily)

Ain't like Capcom could do worse than the inconsistency that X6 brought to not only it but the Zero series. xD

Gram

Banned
Awards
so been playing classic for a few days now, on 3, and was just wondering why 7 & 8 aren't any any online networks? o_0

ChibiHearts249

Awards
I wish they'd set actual release dates for Battle Network 3 and MM7. I don't like being told 'soon.' Ugh.

They just released MM6 on the Wii U's eshop at the end of August, and MM7 is projected along with X3. I'm just wondering how long we'll hafta wait for X4 and MM8. Those games are just...I die laugh/crying every time.

Gram

Banned
Awards
You'd think games so old would be quicker to release wouldn't you. >_<

Gram

Banned
Awards
X4 was released past September 2, X5 a week later (Sept. 9).
The best X games were I can reach them, all is right with this world~ (for now)~

Also I've made my way to Classic 6 and.....I just can't get into it, don't know why, but my interest is gone. I don't see myself getting anymore classics.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
[video=youtube;OXd6mE-HYIo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXd6mE-HYIo[/video]

so happy i'm crying

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
It's still in development, but yes, it's the real deal. You can find more info about it in the video's description on youtube.

Apparently, it's going to have bosses with themed areas, but the game itself will be more like a Metroid type of experience.

Gram

Banned
Awards
[video=youtube;OXd6mE-HYIo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXd6mE-HYIo[/video]

so happy i'm crying

All is right in my world once again. ;u;
Pretty damn good for fanmade and I love that it's an alternate timeline to the mix ups of X6~

ChibiHearts249

Awards
I also read that it's going to be seamless and sort've like an open-world scenario. (It's just the MMKB: so don't take this as amazingly accurate, but researched).

Apparently it harkens back to X1 where the stages changed depending on the paths you choose (boss order). The bosses also have their own agendas and don't sit idle as you take out their comrades. The difficulty of the bosses changes so that the ones you defeat later are tougher because they've "had time to prepare."

Link, if you wanna see what MMKB says: Mega Man X: Corrupted - MMKB, the Mega Man Knowledge Base - Mega Man 10, Mega Man X, characters, and more

Gram

Banned
Awards
I found some of those info myself. I like that it's taking into account the early X games in how beating one stage affects another. It was always a neat gimmick to work with. (in X4 it even makes one level easier)

Also Zero Viral armor be neat but Black Armor OP.

ChibiHearts249

Awards
What's OP? THIS guy? ;3

200px-BlackZero1.jpg

Back