• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

meet dave.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

slinky

One Step at A Time
Does anyone else see this movie as a despiration movie for eddie murphy because it looks horrible in my opinion. Discuss eddie murphys down fall, in my opinion he hasnt had a good movie since doc. doolittle #1 and before that nutty professor. and opinions?? on the movie that is Meet Dave....

slinky

One Step at A Time
the only reason i know is cuz i work at a movie theatre but anyways

suposly its about these aliens that come down to earth in a disguise which is aparently dave [Eddie Murphy] but their all eddie murphy all the little aliens and their disguise it's quite overdone by now it was alright in nutty professor [him being his whole family at dinner] but now it's getting Really Really old, he did it in that dumb Norbit or whatever and that wasnt even a good movie you would think he would get the hint by now but i guess not.

slinky

One Step at A Time
yea step brothers it looks kinda funny better then meet dave but it will probaly still be horrible

here ya go
StepBrothers.jpg

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
I want to see Step Brothers, just for shits and giggles.

Spic Steve

Awards
wait, this is about Meet Dave.

Looks like shit to be honest. idk

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
No sounds weird but I don't think I've ever heard of Meet Dave, though I think Stepbrothers looks unappealing too. XD

I dont understand what Meet Dave is about anyway. it doesnt look good at all in my opinion.

though I do disagree with your other opinion, slinky. I thought Norbit was hilarious. Eddie Murphy is a great actor, but this movie just doesnt seem like its worth seeing.

Trag

Bronze Member
I liked him in Daddy Daycare, but I agree, his acting career has gone downhill. As for Step-brothers, the two make an hilarious combo, so I look forward to it.

slinky

One Step at A Time
I dont understand what Meet Dave is about anyway. it doesnt look good at all in my opinion.

though I do disagree with your other opinion, slinky. I thought Norbit was hilarious. Eddie Murphy is a great actor, but this movie just doesnt seem like its worth seeing.

well i respect your opinion =D

im sure it was funny but i just really think the double acting thing is getting old, and i still think he's a great comedian but i think he should stay on the stage and away from the in front of movie camera's.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
This movie looks like it'll be terrible.
And yeah, I think it looks pretty desperate.

Spic Steve

Awards
Poor Eddie Murphy. his recent movies have been sucking.

slinky

One Step at A Time
I bet this movie will be just like Norbit, everyone and their mothers hated it, but it did greatly at the box office.

Oh yeah, Meet Dave will be just like Norbit.

the only reason norbit was best in its opening week was because nothing else good came out that week , it made 39 million in the first week in comparison wall-e made more than that in the first two days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back