• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Media Conversion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jexamine

i use total video converter to convert to ipod mp4 but the only format it accepts is avi. meaning those rmvb and mkv files won't be converted. does anybody know of a software that can convert rmvb->ipod mp4?

Petie

Awards
Website
www.spriters-resource.com
MediaCoder is easily the best software I've ever used for this purpose (which is actually called transcoding, not converting). It takes virtually any source file and lets you re-encode both the audio and the video and stick it in whatever kind of container you want. For instance, I've taken a dual-audio MKV and transcoded it to an AVI with Divx video and MP3 audio. Trust me, there is no better way to go than MediaCoder.

jexamine

sugoi!! thank you petie!! you have no idea how much that helped. i was actually thinking of re-downloading again all of my anime in avi format..

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
If you are ever looking for PSP Converters, NEVER, NEVER use PSP Video 9. It only works 3 times then stps converting.

Vanbrom

You can use Aimersoft PSP media Converter, which even can remove DRM files for PSP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back