• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Medals

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nxtgarnett5

Well what i found to be a productive way was to play the secret command board if you have it already. It can give you 999 medals which is the maximum and you can level up your commands while your at it. It does take up a little bit of time but you can set it to fast in the options and work through it.

Multifridgeman

It depends, really.
If you've already beaten Iron Imprisoner IV and got the ultimate shotlock for your character, then it would be easy to keep beating the Mimic Master in the 2nd tournament he's in (land of departure). You can still do it anyway, seeing as there is very little space and a lot of opportunities to wipe out a whole round of enemies with a single mega flare.

Stars

リク
^ Yeeah, Mimic Master can give higher medals and easier
Command board too, but it takes longer time to win ><

Crystal

Silver Member
I'm usually get those meals fatser by beating Mimic Master , Ice Titan and Command Board : Secret Pod .
It's hard to gain medals until 9999 >< ..

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
But is gain lesser medals compare to others right ?
Sometimes, i rather repeating the fight on Mimic Master than playing the command board xDD

I think the highest medal fight is Iron Prisoner( Lvl 20 )
Yeah, I got super bad luck on command board until i get annoyed on myself.

Crystal

Silver Member
I think the highest medal fight is Iron Prisoner( Lvl 20 )
Yeah, I got super bad luck on command board until i get annoyed on myself.

Sometimes playing command board is quite annoying and you have to replay it on 3 stories in order to get into lvl 30 mirage arena XD
But i'm having problem in beating the lvl 30 Iron Prisoner ..xDD

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
Sometimes playing command board is quite annoying and you have to replay it on 3 stories in order to get into lvl 30 mirage arena XD
But i'm having problem in beating the lvl 30 Iron Prisoner ..xDD

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Crystal

Silver Member
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I try the shotlock before but before it gone to max , IP already got me XDD

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
I try the shotlock before but before it gone to max , IP already got me XDD

you don't have to get it to max. Thats like asking to get raped. You charge the shotlock as long as possible then use it at the last minute to do some damage and gain a small period of invincibility

Like what he said. :3
But there are some attack you can actually escape or using mine square.

Crystal

Silver Member
you don't have to get it to max. Thats like asking to get raped. You charge the shotlock as long as possible then use it at the last minute to do some damage and gain a small period of invincibility

Lol ..thanks for the info :3
I always get screw when IP turning around and the damage is high xDD

@Shining Star : When should i use mine square o.o

ThatGuy

It's also good to have firaga and sonic blade equipped, they stun the IP. (Chaos blade doesn't work) Definitely speeds up the battle, plus I think it gives you enough time to cure or completely charge your shot lock safely. You could also find a friend who plays BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back