• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MECH-CROSSOVER-CRISIS (An Endgame and Infinity collab)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endgame

:D
Well, two guys who admittedly have two much spare time and should get girlfriends but share a fascination with giant fucking robots beating the shit out of each other have decided at long last to join forces in creating the most epic mech-based RP of all goddamn time.

Yes! That's right! It's fusion! Fusion...HA! Or should I say, 'GATTAI!'

We're in the early stages of getting this set up, so I figured it'd be a good idea, before we have anything set in stone, to ask you, the enigmantic freelance mercenaries, silent protagonists, cool antiheroes, despicable villians, and loyal soldiers of this RP exactly what it is that YOU want to see.

From Sandrock to Sol Dios, the content of this RP is completly at your mercy.

So, let's get this the hell over with so we can start this thing ASAP. Who the hell's in?

Eventua

I'll join, if you want, as a fresh new cadet in the military! ^_^
Not as a supersoldier or elite pilot though or anything, just a regular grunt pilot, probably... o_O

Can we play as Original Characters, though?

Endgame

Canon, Original, up to you. Obviously I'd prefer a lineup of original characters, but someone's gotta play those badass canon guys. Hell, I'll even let you have an original AND a canon character.

Just be advised that certain canon characters (mostly the villians) will be a part of the storyline. If you opt to play one of these, you'll have to follow our instructions as to what your character has to do at certain points.

Fresh-faced rookies are great. Personally, my own character won't have touched the controls of a real mech in his whole life at the start of the RP.

Our current roster of crossover series includes:

-Gurren Lagann
(Who the hell would you think we were if we didn't have it?)

-Code Geass
(Havn't seen it myself, but I'm told it rawks.)

-Gundam
(Gun'damn right.)

-Armored Core
(White Glint > Everything.)

-Mechwarrior
(Nuff' said.)

-Zoids
(Three words. Charged. Particle. Cannon.)

-Transformers
(Because if piloting a 50-story tall robot isn't cool enough for you, you can pilot a 50-story tall robot that turns into a tank.)

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Mechas?

Yeah, I'm so fucking joining this. I don't exactly adore combat-based RPs, but as far as combat goes, giant robot combat is... well, the best.

Eventua

Brilliant! Code Geass & Knightmares, woohoo!
And Endgame, I assure you, MY CHARACTER WILL BE LESS EXPERIANCED THEN YOURS, DEFINITELY.

Endgame

Oh, forgot two to the roster.

Neon Genesis and...

FLCL.

Because who DOSN'T want to see Atmosk/Canti pwn an arms fort?

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Fucking wins... seriously. Imma have a Transformer who steals other parts from mechas, starting as something terribly basic and working his way from there... oh, with a Particle Cannon of course.

Can I be the main bad guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back