• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Meaning of DiZ...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Thanks to a member from GameFaqs...
In the end of Ansem's Other Report 3

EM took away the existence of the true Ansem, left him in the world of darkness, who has lost the light of hope.
In the world of nothingness, darkness of the nothingness

"Darkness in Zero"

With the new name of DiZ, he give up the name Ansem, and started his revenge on the organization..

Oblivion115

he prolly said EM so not to give away any spoilers. but that doesnt make sense cus this IS the spoiler section

Stryder_sdc

are you sure it is darkness in zero and not darkness in zorro, otherwise the only thing i can think of is that by losing his identity he becomes nothing, and as someone who experimented with darkness....well, you can figure the rest out for yourself, and can someone confirm this is actually a KH official quote

Twilight_Kid

burningkeyblade said:
No, I think that Ansem and DiZ are two different people separated from each other like Sora and BHK ...
Diz = Real Ansem
KH1 Ansem = Zehanort
And Xenmas is the BHK of Xehanort. If you know what I mean. He is the nobody version of Xehanort.

there are several topics explaining all this, just search for it.

Sorafactor

This is probably untrue but I saw on one of the reverse Ansem reports that Ansem was #0 on the list of experimented people from his followers if that helps maybe that's what it means

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back