• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Me pwning sephiroth, Standard, NO HEAL o.o

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlaZinbritt11588

WTH?????? that was awsome!!!:D i never thought possible. what r your drive form levels? and what is that twirling thing u did in the air? yo son, i am DEFINETELY using your technique. you inspire me.:rolleyes:

I will try!!!!

* Also I had to use Video google, cause I uploaded at school and youtube was blocked for some reason *

RIKUSFACE

I think u could of used trinity a little more because the video was pretty lenghty but good job anyway :D

kthundercat

I bow down to you, I still can't beat him in the first one and haven't been brave enough to try in this one yet but my drive's are all pretty low lvl.

Vin

Bronze Member
Uzumaki-Naruto said:
Thanks guys, and yeah, I think I broke my controller when I was fighting him XD

^ lol!!!!!!!!!!

1keyblade

Website
www.myspace.com
You were awesome but theres one thing i want to know. I noticed during your battle you jumped in the air and stayed there for a couple secs just long enough to last through sepiroths combo. What move is that?

Last edited:

Roxas527

nice job dude that was probably the best 5 minutes of my life. im gonna use ur technique next time. three thumbs up! oh and the hover thing is glide but you can just hold sqare to hover you get it by leveling up final form and the spinny thing is aerial dodge you get it by leveling up master form

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
Good skills. The one move I didn't know you can do was to glide in the air and just stay there until Sephiroth finishes his combo then get in and slash him up. That was a good strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back