• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Me or the R.O.X.A.S. Org?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is better?: KL or the R.O.X.A.S. Org

• KL

Votes: 29 64.4%
  • The R.O.X.A.S. Org

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • I can't decide...

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
sigh, I have more important things to do than stay here and listen to you rave. ByeBye, kiddies!

P

PIG.

AHHH GAAH FRAGMAGHUH KL PWNZORS R.O.X.A.S. LIEK WHUT

R.O.X.A.S. disgraces Roxas' name more than Jesse Mcartney does.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
rokudamia2 said:
kides alot of us are teenagers a squal is an adult

erm, so a 21yo adult arguing with a 16yo... very mature, just because he was born before hand, doesnt mean xemnas has to respect him. respect is something you earn, not freely receive just because of a differential timing in birth.

i dont even know why this thread is needed?hardly anyone knows about roxas, so ofcourse people are going to vote for KL, not only because they would rather bully than be bullied...

anyone with a brain could see that this is completely innapropriate. mods wont close this, only mods i see are completely biased. also the fact that this is in forum insanity which is where it belongs, either here or the trash...

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Ouch, but true.
And squall's acting like a 12yo insted of a 21yo.
Show a little maturity, sheeze.

Girlygirl

Xemnas.01 said:
Ouch, but true.
And squall's acting like a 12yo insted of a 21yo.
Show a little maturity, sheeze.
Um technically, neither of you are being mature Xemnas, because you are also arguing with him. It's not your organization, so you really don't need to defend it, let R.O.X.A.S mebers do it, if there are any. By the way, didn't you say that you would leave this thread, earlier?:confused:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
keybladeboi said:
i dont even know why this thread is needed?hardly anyone knows about roxas, so ofcourse people are going to vote for KL, not only because they would rather bully than be bullied...

anyone with a brain could see that this is completely innapropriate. mods wont close this, only mods i see are completely biased. also the fact that this is in forum insanity which is where it belongs, either here or the trash...

How can you not know about it? Its the hottest spam filled topic as we speak. 100 pages and getting worse! Way to go!

Riiight. Don't hate on ppl's opinions.

The mods aren't completely bias. This is not hurting anyone. And the only topic that need to go in the trash is your bullshite spam filled thread.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
.:KL:. said:
How can you not know about it? Its the hottest spam filled topic as we speak. 100 pages and getting worse! Way to go!

Riiight. Don't hate on ppl's opinions.

The mods aren't completely bias. This is not hurting anyone. And the only topic that need to go in the trash is your bullshite spam filled thread.

lol im not hating on anyones opinion, i dont care that you hate roxas when its done nothing to you, its the fact that you go to an extent to embarass them. nobody in roxas has done anything wrong and are all completely innocent, stop trying to use "spammed thread" as an excuse and come up with something abit more creative. if its so bad, why havent mods moved it forum insanity?

you say "dont hate on people's opinions", yet you can hate, and go out of your way to embarass a group of people who wanna get together and find secrets in kh1 as something to do. ROXAS dont hate on anyone, where you seem to do it day in and day out on this forum. do the mods do anything? nope...

if youve got a problem with something, yeah thats cool, but dont go around embarrasing these guys for doing something they enjoy. if it bothers you so much ask mods to move it. even if you win this thing, the thread will still be there. wouldnt it just be smarter to ask them to move it in the first place?

Girlygirl - yes, he did say he was leaving, but he also said he stayed to protect his honour. and whats wrong with sticking up for roxas when he's not in the group? squall seems to be sticking up for KL and he isnt KL

WTf ?I go to bed and they start insulting me>>

Liek ure so much mor muhchure then me guys!!!

And I can stick up for whoever the hell I want. Don't like it. Don't have to sit here and read about it.

Color Me Knievel

Sweden's dearly beloved ass
R.O.X.A.S. org sucks, they're n00bs with large and ugly sigs that runs around on this forum and just prove themselves to be even more n00bish than their organization actually makes them look.

KL, on the other hand is awersome, he p0wns. :3

R.O.X.A.S. org, you suck, you couldn't even fight the temptation of making the most stupid clubname in history by throwing in an 'X' in the name to 'make it look liek cool'.

KL >>>>>> chat n00bs >>>> cat poo >>>> R.O.X.A.S

Have I stated my opinion, or do you want to see it in caps? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back