• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ME and MX/ Keyblade War theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
I had a thought after reading the details to the new Jump Festa 2010 BBS trailer.

According to the trailer Erauqs and Xehanort are talking about the KeybladeWar, which took place years before BBS. Xehanort has also opening talked about, to TAV, the Keyblade War in the TGS 2009 trailer. I began to form a small hypothesis when I remembered the Nomura has stated that Erauqs and Xehanort's relationship is "that of old classmates". Knowing this I thought that they trained with each other when they were younger. However my main hypothesis was that perhaps Erauqs and Xehanort fought in the KW and survived it (since they are seen talking about it).

Discuss.

Last edited:

Ty16

Re: Masters and Keyblade War

But i thought KH3 is suppose to be the keyblade war
meaning BBS is many years before.
Maybe they know that it is coming.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

But i thought KH3 is suppose to be the keyblade war
meaning BBS is many years before.
Maybe they know that it is coming.

Where did you hear that BS?

MX talks about the keyblade war in past tense in the TGS trailer.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

I had a thought after reading the details to the new Jump Festa 2010 BBS trailer.

According to the trailer Erauqs and Xehanort are talking about the KeybladeWar, which took place years before BBS. Xehanort has also opening talked about, to TAV, the Keyblade War in the TGS 2009 trailer. I began to form a small hypothesis when I remembered the Nomura has stated that Erauqs and Xehanort's relationship is "that of old classmates". Knowing this I thought that they trained with each other when they were younger. However my main hypothesis was that perhaps Erauqs and Xehanort fought in the KW and survived it (since they are seen talking about it).

Discuss.

It is definitely possible. I hadn't thought that Eraqus and Xehanort fought in the Keyblade War together. Hmmm... *thinks about this*

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I see another prequel in the mix. (I've already seen numerous MGS & Star Wars parallels; is LoZ next?)

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
nah i dont think so skeletor I think BBS will fill in 99% over every gap of info from KH1 - KH2 and maybe some of coded. that 1% not covered will be mickey's letter from kh2 ending lol

For every gap it fills in, it will probably create two more.

Vanitas.

I've always believed this as well since the Keyblade War was even spoken about. At first I thought it was a reason for Master Xehanort's disappearence. I also believed his apprentice took part in the war.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I've always believed this as well since the Keyblade War was even spoken about. At first I thought it was a reason for Master Xehanort's disappearence. I also believed his apprentice took part in the war.

If his voice is similar to Sora's, then chances are that Vanitas is young, so I doubt that he'd be involved with the war.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i was thinking the same thing, well master xehanort is a fucking strong bitch so i wouldnt be surprise if he kicked some ass

Apasstrife

Long enough for TAV to seem to have no idea of it until MX discusses it with them at the very location.

well, i dont think to much time. this is my theory.
the keyblade war took place, all keyblade wielders died in the war (this is confirmed by MX at the end of TGS TRAILER 2009).. exept MX and ME.... so they have to look for new posible wielders, and this is when TAV apeard and BBS takes places.... dont know how much time exacly.. but no more than 5 years.. (most liky less)
thats why theres almost no keyblades wielders anymore.......
with the battle between MX, vanitas, ME, TAV and king mikey(bbs plot), the keyblade wielders disapeard.... and they re-apeard with sora, kiku and the king again....(kh 1 plot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back