• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Me and GDchick are leaving for good

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elphaba_1

Author
for a small amount of people who are friends of ours, members, and people who hate us, we're leaving. GD and i are done with being internet nerds and decided to move on. Except for me, I'll be on once in a while to add in more fanfic stories for the fans. GOOD BYE MOTHER F*CKERS!!!!!

Aphex

.Inspire.
Gee... you refer yourself as two seperate people Taurie. Well, never thought I would be the first to reply to this. Anywho, see you around I suppose.

D

Desert Jesus

lolz nobody lieks u olol internet nerd FTW! olol jk c u roand

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Well I will actually miss none of you!!!! Pous le camp vashe.

C

Charlie

Elphaba_1 said:
for a small amount of people who are friends of ours, members, and people who hate us, we're leaving. GD and i are done with being internet nerds and decided to move on. Except for me, I'll be on once in a while to add in more fanfic stories for the fans. GOOD BYE MOTHER F*CKERS!!!!!

^Alright, you apparently have promoted your "cause" enough to believe as much.

Obviously meaning the rather alerting message in your sig, as well custom title. Yet my only question to you is..when will you "really" be leaving, than merely remaining on this exact same forum, taking the innocent time to navigate back & forth between your responses to check if your cause really did create an ..effect?

And internet nerds you say? Very fun indeed. Shame that you seemingly can't stick around to see what you'd evolve into here though.

Anyway, I wish you farewell, and the very best of luck to you on whatever site/establishment that you decide to infiltrate, as well life itself.

Needless to say that I'm sure someone, somewhere will be missing you.

:Much Love:

Oh, and another thing of course, just to wrap this up:

Elphaba_1 said:
GOOD BYE MOTHER F*CKERS!!!!!

And you say this, when you're insisting to your supposed fans/admirers that you "indeed" will be returning every once in awhile? Very nice, love.

~xoxo/fu: theBeau

Aphex

.Inspire.
^Alright, you apparently have promoted your "cause" enough to believe as much.

Obviously meaning the rather alerting message in your sig, as well custom title. Yet my only question to you is..when will you "really" be leaving, than merely remaining on this exact same forum, taking the innocent time to navigate back & forth between your responses to check if your cause really did create an ..effect?

And internet nerds you say? Very fun indeed. Shame that you seemingly can't stick around to see what you'd evolve into here though.

Anyway, I wish you farewell, and the very best of luck to you on whatever site/establishment that you decide to infiltrate, as well life itself.

Needless to say that I'm sure someone, somewhere will be missing you.

:Much Love:

Oh, and another thing of course, just to wrap this up:

And you say this, when you're insisting to your supposed fans/admirers that you "indeed" will be returning every once in awhile? Very nice, love.

~xoxo/fu: theBeau

That would have to be the best thing I have ever heard that might shut her up. About that part when you say someone will be missing her. I'm sure that's no one seeing how Elphaba_1, to me is referring us to be internet nerds as well. But that's my opinion. And she says to get a life meanwhile she's too caught up whining about Swift Hikari...

T

The Marauder

Good, GTFO my internet, n00blets.

The air smells better already...

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
AH HATE JOO!!!!Nah just kidding.You seem to be doing pretty well if Swift Hik is gone.Im going to miss both of your account you's.Hope you will get back to RPing in a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back