• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MC Pee Pants Disses Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
Something's not right... how can he know about Hollow Bastion if he hasn't played KH1? And how can he mistake Twilight Town for Hollow Bastion if he, again, hasn't played KH1?

And it wasn't funny. :c

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
... Wow. That was retarded. "/
How could you get Hallow Bastian and Twilite Town mixed up? Horrible. It takes, like, 20 minutes to beat Roxas mode. If it was that hard, he should have gotten the stratedgy guide. Also, I hate it when people skip games. It hurts my inner psyke and makes me want to cry.

Pavan

That was not funny at all. All he was doing is shouting and showing everyone how bad he sucks at gaming. If it took him " a miilion years" to get passed Roxas's part then i have to ask myself "has he EVER completed a game?"

Red Echidna0

Retarded Noob tries to make review on KH2 and gets most important areas mixed up, then talks about anime bullshit and then says that it took him 4 million years to complete Roxas mode?
WDF?
It took me like.. half an hour... even less to beat Roxas...

ozymandius

My God!!! so freakin funny, and yet, so true....xP

Edit: scratch that, watching it a couple more times, its just some loser who thinks that he's funny because he's bashing a game that half the people in the room have never heard of....

TerranOvermind

It probably wasn't hard for him at all to get past Roxas's part, just exaggerating the slowness of KH2's beginning compared to the "in your face" action of RE4, which he shouldn't be comparing to anyway since they aren't even in the same genre.

Basically, all he said was: "I prefer the adrenaline from mindless action horror over the tedium of character development and creative plot structure"

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
God some of you are KH fanboys that can't take a joke. Sure he messed up Twilight Town and Hollow Bastion but you know what he means.

The Roxas part was an exageration. He also never said he had trouble with the game, or that it was hard. He was just stating that it was drawn out.

And last time I checked, knowing what Hollow Bastion was required no previous knowledge of KH1. Some of you should check your own facts before you bash someone else. He's a gamer, gamers can compare games. It doesn't matter what kind of game they are if you break it down into enjoyment. I love MMO's but that doesn't mean I can't compare the fun vaule to that of Halo 2. "OMG THEY ARE DIFFERENT TYPES OF GAMES!" So? It's still a game. If I don't have fun, I don't have fun. He just said that KH2 is drawn out, which it is, and RE4 is more in your face, which it is. It's all pretty true.

God people are stupid some times. It's comedy, and jokes. Mocks something you like and you get offensive.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
Retarded Noob tries to make review on KH2 and gets most important areas mixed up, then talks about anime bullshit and then says that it took him 4 million years to complete Roxas mode?
WDF?
It took me like.. half an hour... even less to beat Roxas...
Edit: scratch that, watching it a couple more times, its just some loser who thinks that he's funny because he's bashing a game that half the people in the room have never heard of....
Retarded noob? Just some loser?
You people need to watch some more quality tv and turn off that Nick@Nite crap.
That was the MC, man!
That was hilarious too.
You people need to go fact checking before you flame on people you don't even know. :/
And like TMM said, he's just exagerating.
Have you never heard an exageration in a joke?

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
I love him. He totally expressed what I think of KH2 and RE4 when comparing them together xD

It's true as well. Like 1 minute in RE4 and you're already shooting some bitch ass zombie's ass right down to hell... Then 30 seconds later, you got another 3 on ya. That's just the damned beginning. Then you got KH2's beginning where it's like total bullshit. Four hours of playing and hardly any action.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I love how KH2 fans got offensive, even though he didn't say anything directly BAD about KH2. He just said it's long and has lots of cutscenes. Which is true.

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
Lmfao! that was great. "SHOOT'EM IN THE HEAD B***H!" xD I lost it there. Very very funny.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Well I can agree to the guy on how the beginning of KH2 was 5 hours of Roxas and not Sora. That, at first, sounded awesome to me. When I actually played it, I didn't really like the dialogue at the beginning and ESPECIALLY the kids trying to solve the mystery when they were so completely clueless on obvious things. The "job" activities as Roxas wasn't very fun, either. I didn't play CoM, so it was a little confusing plus wasn't the best introduction for KH2 for me.

As for RE:4, why rant? He just stated what makes RE:4 so fun.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Yeah, it's so easy to make fun of Kingdom Hearts games - with all the KH fans obsessing about the entrance of every other Disney character, the non-mian character dreaming about the main one, and the lack of inaction, and the cut scenes where characters stand in back alleys with their hands on their hips saying "oh man, I hope we leik solve dis mystery."

BUT he could have done it A LOT better, because there really is a lot of stuff to make fun of.

Shadukai X

Banned
I understood what he meant by the dumb cutscenes and stuff, but it wasn't really that funny, except for the Resident Evil part...now THAT was funny.

SHOT'EM IN THE HEAD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back