• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mc donalds(Your opigion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zackstorm

Both lol. If it was just fattening but tasted gross, people wouldn't eat there. Well I'm not a gint fan of their food personally, I like their fries. I don't like the burgers.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I can't eat at McDonalds, I think the food is disgusting, personally. Their fries aren't as good as they used to be, and their burgers have way too much grease. ><

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
I don't like it really. They seem to be established, and let their work go to waste a little.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
mmmmm McDonalds. Yes its fat, yes it taste good. I only think McDonalds is bad for you when you eat it like 2x a week. You just overloading on fats there. I only eat it like once every 2 weeks to about once a month. Although there are some ocassional cases where I get it like 3x in one week.

In the end..It is both. But depending on how many times you have it will choose wether it is fattening or good. If you have it alot, its fattening. If you have it ocassionally, it is yum.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah Mcdonalds is fating but i rarely eat it. If i eat it all i would get is like Chicken Nuggets or A chicken sandwitch. The burgers are nasty. Fries are ok but can be gressy at times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back