• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Maybe somthing differnt than weve seen...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyKilla

Yes i know this is about luxord/Ruxudos weapon...But Is there translation that said His weapon is cards? or are you assuming that in the pictures.... Cuz i was just looking over it and i found something. The nobody symbol comes off the card a little bit. SO maybe when he throws them the bobody symbol acts like a boomerang or a throwing star...Just a thought ;) If its in the wrong place move it...and if you feel u have the urge to flame me....go for it.

DannyKilla

duh, thats not what i was talking about, I said the nobody symbol goes off the card a little on the tips...( aka its bigger than the card) So maybe when he throws the card the nobody symbol comes off Like a ninja star ( hehe ) and then goes back to the card....Just a theory. :)

King-of-Hearts

DannyKilla said:
duh, thats not what i was talking about, I said the nobody symbol goes off the card a little on the tips...( aka its bigger than the card) So maybe when he throws the card the nobody symbol comes off Like a ninja star ( hehe ) and then goes back to the card....Just a theory. :)

It's just for artistic impact,you know to make it look cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back