• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Maybe my memory is bogged but, what happened to Xeanhort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Am I mistaken, or in the olden days didn't RHoD actually make an effort to spell correctly? Maybe I'm getting him confused with someone else with a similar name, but i remember RHoD not being the kinda guy to spout off calling people n00bs when in a disagreement, while at the same time spelling terribly and looking like a n00b himself....

Nice job being the mature one, though, Zet
icon14.gif
*not sarcasm*

But I wanted to point out one thing, Roxas and Sora, though to us they may appear so, were not/are not meant to look like opposites of each other in appearance. They're supposed to look 'just like' each other

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
TheMuffinMan said:
Am I mistaken, or in the olden days didn't RHoD actually make an effort to spell correctly? Maybe I'm getting him confused with someone else with a similar name, but i remember RHoD not being the kinda guy to spout off calling people n00bs when in a disagreement, while at the same time spelling terribly and looking like a n00b himself....

Nice job being the mature one, though, Zet
icon14.gif
*not sarcasm*

But I wanted to point out one thing, Roxas and Sora, though to us they may appear so, were not/are not meant to look like opposites of each other in appearance. They're supposed to look 'just like' each other

The only reason Nomura most likely gave them differences was so we could tell them apart. If he made Roxas look EXACTLY like Sora, instead of the somewhat subtle differences he has now, we would get confused. He's trying to make the story easy to understand visually.

Off Topic:
Muffin, I have to disagree. Neither was mature to any extent. The truly mature thing would've been Zetsumi stating that RHoD was rude and that he was wrong. RHoD should've then apologized. This fight would've never erupted if both had not been so headstrong.

hitokiri2006

Zetsumi said:
I'll try and disregard the masses of unneccessary full stops and try to make sense of your message. Shee that little button with the dot and the arrow on it? Take your finger off it for once, n00b.

Anyway, no, Xemnas is not Xehanort's nobody. Xemnas is Ansem's nobody. Think about it.

1 - The name of each nobody is an anagram of their true name, with an X in it. Now when you rearrange Xemnas, do you get Xehanort, or Ansem? I trust you know how to spell, despite your finger being glued to the full stop key.

2 - Xehanort is a slim, tall built, with long grey hair. All the nobodies, as it is assumed, have an opposition in hairstyle to their original form. Roxas' hair is short and blonde, while Sora's is long and brown. Xehanort's nobody, if indeed he exists, would have short hair, and be the same build as him. On close esamination of both DiZ and Xemnas in the cutscenes, they are both somewhat of a more bulky, squat, masculine build, and DiZ has reasonably short hair as opposed to Xemnas' semi-long hair.

Now, if you have anything else to throw at me amid all the dots that result from your nervous reaction that forces you to keep tapping the full stop key between every three words, I'll be happy to hear it, as I'm in the mood for p*wn3ng n00bs at the moment.

Good job uber dork. "pwn" that noob. Get a girlfriend while you're at it too.

Just one thing. You have this based totally on theory, not FACT.

1. It has already been debunked about the anagram names by the creator in an interview. He said it was simlpe too hard.

2. You are basing his body type simply on an assumption. Assumptions that YOU deam perfect based on nothing.

Diz (a.k.a Ansem the Wise) never said he became a heartless. The only way to get a nobody is to lose your heart and become a heartless. If and only if, you have a strong heart and soul, then your body (shell) and soul become a nobody.

Diz simply said he fell into a "revenge" mentallity. He didn't become a heartless. On top of that, Ansem and Xenohort (whatever his freekin human name is) were both shown TOGETHER in the same room in a flashback before any of these events happened.

You DID play the game, right?

BeanBag

I would highly think (beware of a very, VERY nooby comment) that since it said "Birth by Sleep" maybe Xehanort fell into a deep slumber after he relased his Heartless and Nobody forms.

Edmpunk

When darkness took over Xehanort, it made a heartless and nobody.

You kill his heartless in kh1 - which was the guy u thought was Ansem.

You kill his nobody in kh2. - which was Xemnas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back