• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*maybe* australian release date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
hey im new but i have been i guest for a while so dont flame me or whatever cos im an idiot...

i think not sure but i read on another forum site some guy said KH2 for australia was gonna come out in may 01 2006 (sorry i ont have alink for this) but it is quite believable cos how long would it take to make a NTSC game into PAL imean not long..........right:(

D

Dexter

There was a RUMOR stating that kh2 will be realsed on October. But you should wait for Square for the final word, oh and why don't you import the game? I mean cuz Australian is basically american so you can understand what there sayin...

australian sora

Keyblade Master
i could get the game from america but how would i play it on my PS2 is PAL not NTSC and i dont know how to convert it

Ryu

an obscene gesture
You can use a slide card/swap magic disk to play both PAL and NTSC games on your PS2. It costs about $30, and it's completely legal. Look for it on eBay or ask for it in your local games store. That'd be your best shot at playing imported games. If you have any more questions, I'll be happy to answer them over PM.

It usually takes a couple of months after the US-release before a game reaches Europe, after that it'll probably take another month or two before it reaches Australia. But it varies a lot.

On another note, the australian release date hasn't been set, so topics like these aren't allowed. I'll have to close it, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back