• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mayan Calender WRONG!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
but don't the planets alligned all at 2012? i heard that the planets gravity will affect our own. but i'm not into this subject. just wondering if it's true waht i heard

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
but don't the planets alligned all at 2012? i heard that the planets gravity will affect our own. but i'm not into this subject. just wondering if it's true waht i heard
Nope. Neither the planets, nor Earth's own orbit with the plane of the Milky Way galaxy, align in 2012. We've just come out of an alignment with the galaxy's plane (as in it happened a few million years ago), and the orbits of all the planets are so elliptical or tilted that any alignment occurs millions of years apart. It'd probably take longer than the solar system's age for the planets themselves to align in plane - and ridiculously longer for them to all line straight up.
Gravity doesn't get magically propagated when things line up, even if it's a bunch of planets.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Also Apophis is no longer a threat. Scientists thought it would be a threat because it was going to pass through this....keyhole...that would basically put it on a straight course for Earth. But now we know it's not going through the keyhole, so it's not going for Earth.

Then again, both this and the 2012 news could just be the government lying to us, to prevent global panic. That way they can get a small handful of the most intelligent people and put them on a ship to orbit the planet a few years, come back down when everything's calmed down, so they can restart humanity. Or maybe I'm just paranoid/crazy.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Ever think that the Mayans have a sick sense of humor? "Well, they killed most of us and we are next. So i'm just gonna mess with the calendar a little and leave it right here. *snicker*"

Reimei Tenshi 96

I just found this whole Mayan calender thing ridiclious. I mean, we've saying this for years now. Everybody has been panicing for nothing.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I just found this whole Mayan calender thing ridiclious. I mean, we've saying this for years now. Everybody has been panicing for nothing.

Say, was there not a rumor that the world would end in the year 2000? Stop overreacting people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back