• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mayan Calender WRONG!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
For those that believed that the world was gonna end in 2012 (I didnt), Im sure youll be happy to know that scientist have found out that they were off by some years.....about 50 or more. The bad thing is...they dont how to decipher it basically, according to the Mayan calender, the world was suppose to end already or either it will end in the far future lol.

All in all, scientist were wrong......2012 is no longer to be feared.

End of the Earth Postponed - Yahoo! News

Last edited:

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Invest in hydroelectric and solar generators.

Otherwise enjoy scratching a living off rocks when the magical Solar Storm hits.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
I love the title: "End of earth postponed" It's like saying "I'm going to kill you postponed" XD

impart

Climb The Sky
lmao I just read about this on yahoo

watch, one day theyre going to figure out that they miscaculated and the mayans predicted the end of the world was 100 years ago, and it didn't happen

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Is it just me, or did that article imply that the range of being 50 to 100 years off went both past and future? I'd certainly have a chuckle if the supposed end of the Mayan calendar was actually in the past already. xD

Proolz

Damn, I was gonna go bungee jumping, sky-diving, and take 10 painkillers or something but I'm glad that we won't perish along with the world.

I think I'll still try the painkillers...

But perhaps it's not about the world but what THEY perceived was the world. Maybe it's the date of the end of their world that they predicted.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
For those that believed that the world was gonna end in 2012 (I didnt), Im sure youll be happy to know that scientist have found out that they were off by some years.....about 50 or more. The bad thing is...they dont how to decipher it basically, according to the Mayan calender, the world was suppose to end already or either it will end in the far future lol.

All in all, scientist were wrong......2012 is no longer to be feared.

End of the Earth Postponed - Yahoo! News

And did it never occur to these scientists that the Mayans died before they could finish it?

2012 was never supposed to be feared in the first place; it was pretty much all a marketing ploy. It's like Y2K. If you listened to all those people, we've had at least 1 apocalypse every year this decade. :|

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I wonder what the history channel is going to do now that 2012 was a fake.

Aria

braver by the minute
Hell yeah, now I'll graduate before we all die.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
If they determine that the end of the world was supposed to be 50 years ago, I guarantee that something else will come up.
Like;
"Oh, 50 years ago so-and-so died, it was because of the calender!
The world is slowly ending zomg!"

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
oh no. my people were wrong. woppety doo who cares. we are till gonna die some day anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back