• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mayan Calender WRONG!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I wonder what the history channel is going to do now that 2012 was a fake.

My guess is that if the date is determined to be in the future, especially if it's 50-100 years, they'll shift Nostradamus' and the others' predicted dates to that year.. or possibly to a slightly later date, in order to keep the "End is near" hype machine going. Either way, they still have Nostradamus and friends' end of the world dates to rely on, at least.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
if it's 50+ years, oh well...
i'm more worried about the asteroid Apophis, it should pass us on 2029, but it will come back on 2036, and has a very very likely chance of hitting Earth at the Pacific Ocean

apophis-hell.jpg

Last edited:

jawz

if it's 50+ years, oh well...
i'm more worried about the asteroid Apophis, it should pass us on 2029, but it will come back on 2036, and has a very very likely chance of hitting Earth at the Pacific Ocean

apophis-hell.jpg

Fuck that, I dont know about you but in America we blow shit up.

PrinnyGod

Awards
Fuck that, I dont know about you but in America we blow shit up.
Doing that, depending on how close it is to the earth, will probably make it shatter into a million pieces, which will still crash to earth, probably even affecting a larger area than it was going to originally.

Unless you're just making a joke... I can't tell lol.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
2036 is the new 2012.

Brace for impact, peeps.

At least, that is 24 years the History Channel won't be talking about the end of the world and even better, the owners will probably either go bankrupt or kill off that channel by then. (or it be taken over by reality shows, like pretty everything else nowadays, such as Ice Road Truckers, IRT: Deadliest Roads, American Picker, American something else (Rebuilder?), and Pawn Stars) Then again, I'm sure another network will capitalize on that if the History Channel doesn't and the History Channel will probably start proclaiming that 2014 will be the end of the world as soon as 2012 blows over.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
But what about the Solar Storm ZOMG ZOMBIESSSSS. BOOK OF ELI.

Earth is still screwed, regardless. In 26 years or 1 million or however long it will be until the Sun becomes a Red Giant.

venitus

But what about the Solar Storm ZOMG ZOMBIESSSSS. BOOK OF ELI.

Earth is still screwed, regardless. In 26 years or 1 million or however long it will be until the Sun becomes a Red Giant.

professor u are an intelligent person, i would like to have more disscussions with u if my spelling grammer dont bother u to much lol

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I recall when everyone thought we were going to die on 06/06/06. I don't believe in any of that.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
and don't forget about year 2k
That was pretty funny; everyone in the house checked all of the electronics to make sure they hadn't bugged out as soon as it hit midnight.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
That was pretty funny; everyone in the house checked all of the electronics to make sure they hadn't bugged out as soon as it hit midnight.
XD

To think, people out there were building bomb shelters to prepare. Retards...

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
XD

To think, people out there were building bomb shelters to prepare. Retards...
People get so caught up with these superstitious apocalypse dates... XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back