• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► May I have your opinion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh_freeek

On Planet Earth.....yup I know most people don't k
okay so there this girl at school and for a while she seemed really into me like she would always call me her boo, give me hugs ask me to go to prom with her in senior year and call me pet names like honey and baby and stuff but lately she's stopped doing all of that and she sometimes won't even say hi to me anymore and if she does it will be with a mediocre hug and I would have to initiate it, I was just wondering if this would probably mean she's not into me anymore or maybe she wants me to approach her, what do you guys think, thnx

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
She got tired of you. Dude, she flirted with you non-stop. As a guy (and I'm referring to you), you should have made your move by then. Shame on you. And, damn, you're 18. Wasn't it obvious with all the hugging, nicknames, hanging out, etc. that she was into you?

As a girl, I have to say that girls can get tired of guys easily if they aren't doing anything. They have to be entertained.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
She got tired of you. Dude, she flirted with you non-stop. As a guy (and I'm referring to you), you should have made your move by then. Shame on you. And, damn, you're 18. Wasn't it obvious with all the hugging, nicknames, hanging out, etc. that she was into you?

As a girl, I have to say that girls can get tired of guys easily if they aren't doing anything. They have to be entertained.
You beat me to it.
Basically what she said.
If you really want her back, you need to make a move and flirt back. And show her that you do have feeling for her and enjoy her company.
It's because you were too busy watching Naruto to notice her advances
LOL

PKKzelfar

Yes she's not into you anymore, and dude, if she wants you to approach her, is sh looking at you from time to time, or she isn't looking like, "Why the fuck should I care?", that kind of look?, the real reason is, while she was into you, you should have made your chance, and Reika is right, you're 18 for crying out loud.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I actually find it sad that you didn't make your move in time, and I'm pretty sure you lost your chance with her. It was more then obvious that she liked you and how you didn't take your perfect opportunity is beyond me.

chaywa said:

:D

Lovely assumption my good man.
In all seriousness, just stay friends with her and move on.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Not to say what everyone else said man but speaking as a guy you blew it, lol I mean you blew it like a 50$ hooker, If ya can't tell she wanted ya more dense than me after getting hit with a shovel. Sometimes people only get one shoot and if that was yours than damn you up a creek getting you ribs cracked open by a pissed off smocky. Anyway I'm with Candy though if she's not with anyone right now you might want to apourch her about all the thins she did and if you like her go for it and if she turns you down well it's ya own fault for waiting with ya thunb up ya ass and remeber I'm not saying this as cruil, I would say this to my own granpa if he did this, and even if it doesn't work out at least keep her as a frined, maybe one day she'll go back to looking at you like the way she onced did.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Oh no.
She liked you. Apparently a lot. But because you didn't do anything, she gave up. D:
You should talk to her, and tell her that you like her (if you really do).

Shade737

Silver Member
Cry some more each tear makes someone like Nauto more.

And you still might have a chance to go with her you just gotta do it before it gets worse and she wouldn't even what to give you a hug.

Firo

Oh Crap
She asked you to prom? WTF did you say no? Bring up the pet names in a casual manner and do the same with flirting. If you don't get a positive response then shes done with you. Just test the water see if it's hot or cold.

kh_freeek

On Planet Earth.....yup I know most people don't k
Sorry that I haven't posted in a while but i was kinda busy, yea the thing about this girl is she's really friendly with alot of other guys... I mean when she hugs me she has a really sweet smile but Ive seen her do it to like three other guys before and I saw her blowing kisses to some dude she knows... look the basic premise is I don't kno if she really likes me or if shes a natural flirt, I've seen her glance at me once while i was talking to some other girl but I dont know... she still gives me hugs in the hall and I sitll give her kisses but as far as what she wants I don't know...

Papou

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while but i was kinda busy, yea the thing about this girl is she's really friendly with alot of other guys... I mean when she hugs me she has a really sweet smile but Ive seen her do it to like three other guys before and I saw her blowing kisses to some dude she knows... look the basic premise is I don't kno if she really likes me or if shes a natural flirt, I've seen her glance at me once while i was talking to some other girl but I dont know... she still gives me hugs in the hall and I sitll give her kisses but as far as what she wants I don't know...
Yeah, she's just a natural flirt. She flits around to a bunch of guys and she's probably not serious about a single one of them if her behavior is the same to all of them.

And did she ask you seriously to the prom, or was she like "lol, me and you should go to prom"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back