• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

)MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS)saw this somewhere

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nubstyle

i was searching the forums and i saw somewhere that maybe the new game was about rescuing terra and some other guy said they defeated him twice now it'll be kinda hard.

well riku still has part or Xeanhort so thats enough to bring back Terra right????

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
I think you should be able to find more about this in the spoilers section. That's most likely where you saw this information.

codycameron09

Hmm... maybe.

I personally think the next game will be about Sora, Donald, Goofy, Riku, and Mickey setting off on anadventure to try and peice all of the things still unsolved. Like the creation of Organizatio XIII, the Heartless and Nobodies, and why Vanitas, Ven, and Roxas look like how they do.

Plus, they need to explain what happened to Aqua.

Perhaps they may make a side game while making KH3, similar to how CoM was to KH2 but taking place between BBS and KH1. That may be interesting. Nomura also said he'd like to explore the Keyblade War as well, but hopefully he'll leave that for Sora and co. I'm kinda tired of new main characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back