• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lit ► Maximum Ride

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
The adult parts of this series are better.

Read When the Wind Blows, and The Lake House. The young adult books are terrible in comparison.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I like his other work, his Alex Crossseries is good.

I was thinking about getting into this series too. Maybe when I catch up in his other series. =B

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I love the first book but never got to finish it. I was rather slow on reading it and all. D: Hoping to read it once again!

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Book 4 murdered it in cold blood. Never announce a 4th book in a trilogy, or even worse, a fifth book, especially when said trilogy has already ended. This series now sucks.

Last edited:

Final Blues

Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah I admit book four was a bit of a letdown. Everything seemed extremely rushed and the antagonists were stupid. I didn't think it was terrible, just definitely not as good as the others. I still think the fifth will wrap up the series on a high note. The second will always be my favorite, though. <3

Also recently heard there'll be Maximum Ride movies. Discuss?

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Yeah I admit book four was a bit of a letdown. Everything seemed extremely rushed and the antagonists were stupid. I didn't think it was terrible, just definitely not as good as the others. I still think the fifth will wrap up the series on a high note. The second will always be my favorite, though. <3

Also recently heard there'll be Maximum Ride movies. Discuss?

Bulllshit. book 4 was not a let down, it was the omni-epicenter of all literature horribleness. Or something damn close to it. And book 5 will suck just as much, if not more. I read the summary, it didn't even have the words "Director" or even "School" in it. It didn't even mention Jeb.

And I heard the rumors as well, but I hope they aren't true, I have a feeling it will suck, book based movies haven't been doing all that good recently. *remembers Eragon* MAKE IT GO AWAY!!! DAMNIT, WHERES SYLAR WHEN YOU NEED A HOMOCIDAL PSYCHOPATH?

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Hmm. The fourth book did kill the series and I'm not even gonna get the fifth. The only things that I'm interested in now about the series are the movies and the Manwha that's bein' made right now. The Manwha did a fairly decent job in gettin' down how they all looked in my opinion. Angel was pretty cute in it too.

XionXIVRikuXV

yay! Max Ride IS awesome. not necessarily my fave, cuz i like lots of books, but it was still awesome. actually, my mom bought it for me when i was in fifth grade, and i got a bunch of my friends hooked on reading them. i liked Max cuz they went to Hawaii in the book. i hate how Hawaii is almost never mentioned in stuff. it was cool to see Hawaii in such an awesome series. made me happy =]

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
I'm not sure if I read book 4 or not but all I remember is that either book 3 or 4 was horrible.
The whole global warming/save the earth theme got in the way and ruined it imo.

Plus Max...wouldn't shut-up. She was cool and all at first but her smart come-backs got annoying after a while -__-;

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
don't read the fourth one, just stop once you finish the trilogy, and it wont becom a shitfest for you.

C

coolfresh1224

yeah final warning sucked but i kinda liked the first 200 pages of MAX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back