• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Maximum number of CP and HP in Re:CoM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm up to level 45 right now, doing the final Disney world. So far I've been choosing CP with the sleights when they are available.
At some point, the CP has to stop right, and then I can focus on getting my HP up. So whats the maximum number of CP/HP someone can get in Re:CoM? I think I've heard HP is 560 but I'm not sure.

Setsuna ♥

Awards
o From the start of a new game, Sora's HP maxes out at 560 with the LV33 level-up bonus.
o From the start of a new game, Sora's Max CP reaches 1625 with the LV55 bonus.
o Twelve (12) sleights are offered as level-up bonuses.

Source

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh, so if you choose nothing from HP at the start, it finishes at level 33? Sorry I was just confused, thought there was extra for HP at level 33, and extra for CP at level 55.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
As Sora, I believe you are able to max out every stat possible ^_^ With Riku it is different though, his DP has a near endless amount of points to gain so there really isn't an end to it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Okay, so I beat Sora's story and moved on to Riku's.

You can't level up all of Riku's DP at once can you? It forces you to alternate? And when is it maxxed out?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
You can't level up all of Riku's DP at once can you? It forces you to alternate? And when is it maxxed out?

I don't recall ever not be allowed to level up his DP, I know his AP is limited to every few levels because if you max that out (AP maxes at 30) your attack is ridiculously high and you pretty much 1 hit anything that isn't the last few floors. I know in the original CoM, his DP couldn't get maxed and could keep going forever (so technically you could run a game where you would ONLY level his DP) but in Re:CoM they may have fixed that. For his max stats in Re:CoM, I think his max DP is 99.

Setsuna ♥

Awards
Riku's max stats in Re:CoM according to my random google search lol:
HP 560
AP 30
DP 99

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
And it's possible to get all that in one go, or are you unable to get all of it?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Sweet. That pleases me. Glad to know it's not impossible to get max stats.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I'm actually playing through RR now, and I'm at Destiny Islands close to level 60. I think in the GBA version you had the option of spamming whatever stat growth you pleased (health, cp, ap, or dp), but those were changed to fixed values in the remake?

Anyways, just pleased Riku's stats will max out like Sora's, because I was so happy to see no other options besides health at level 99. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back