• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Max the drive gauges?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marlune

I've pretty much looked everywhere and can't find an answer. What is the maximum number of drive gauges and what events do you do to max it out? Thanks in advance for your help!

Y

Yannis

I've pretty much looked everywhere and can't find an answer. What is the maximum number of drive gauges and what events do you do to max it out? Thanks in advance for your help!
7 is the MAX

Just beat the story to get 6 bars and beat Sephiroth to get it to 7.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
7 is the MAX

Just beat the story to get 6 bars and beat Sephiroth to get it to 7.

Yes, but if you have fm, it is 9 and you have to do the story, beat Marluxias absent sillhouette, beat Sephiroth, and beat Terra

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Which game are we talking here? FM+ or KH2.

I ve got FM+ and I've got 9 right now, I haven't beaten Terra yet though and he's supposed to give you one as well. So I guess it's ten?

KH is eight, unless you count the one you get for beating Xemnas(THAT YOU DON'T GET TO USE!!!! Seriously WTF was the point of getting it then!? >__<)

VI_Zexion

Yea but how come after u beat zemnas, nothing happens..so to be able to keep playing i cant fight xemnas :S

Macabre

Gold Member
In the normal versions, 7 is the Max, while in FM+, 9 is the Max.

Akans

&#12300;moriya&#12301;
8 possible total gauges in KH2, but you only get to use 7 of 'em, cuz you get one from Xemmy and YOU CANT SAVE AFTER XEMMY. Which is totally pointless. You have the eight gauge for the space of... when the credits end. Then back to 7.

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
Summary: KH2: 7 usable, 1 unusable = 8 total max.
FM+: 9 total.

Question answered. :)

-CLOSED-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back