• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

max strength, magic,ap and defense?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Yoyo

this is a little diffrent but i know almost everyone has beat kh2 100% with max drives and level 100 and what not but has anybody ever actually got there magic, strength, defense to as high as they can go

and also got there ap high enough to have everything on at once

i know magic, strength and defense can be done because you can just keep synthesizing items

i have almost got 100 for all of them but those damm assassins take for ever to give me the goods

:x

Wevvy

I had enough AP to equip every ability, but I didnt care about Strength, Magic and Defense. ^.~
(In my opinion, it was already overpowered.)

Eventually I deleted it to try make a high lv Roxas. =D

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
100 isn't the max stat.
I know if because I managed to get to that for all the boost-able stats XD
As for help on getting the synths, equip Donald, Goofy and Sora (don't get Riku in the party) with their Lucky Lucky abilities, their Lucky Lucky Weapons, and the Luck Ring.
Then do not, I repeat and cannot stress it enough - not go into Drive forms, since that cancels the Lucky Lucky abilities your party members have.
Assassins are one of the tougher buggers, but they too eventually yield. Port to the Proof of Existence, go out, massacre the lot o' them, return to PoE, leave world, repeat the process. It takes longer than say working on the Sorcerers, but it's achievable.

Happy Chap

why do you kill assasins when you can buy twilight gems from our humble friends the moogles? for a decent price i might add.

(hopefully if they hear me complimenting them theyll gimme a discount)

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If you still need to level up, it's good. Also, there's more than just Assassins there, so you get the added bonus of spoils from whatever it is that pops up along with them - I think Snipers IIRC.
Other than that, money might be scarce - especially if you need a lot of the buggers, especially if you need other gems and such as well.
Depending on buying what you're lacking isn't the best course of action imo.

Captain Yoyo

if only what your saying was true

unfortunately i need twilight CRYSTALS which i cant buy from those damm moogles and lightning CRYSTALS witch i get from those damm flying pirates in the LoD

NO effence to moogles by the way i couldnt live without ya kupo

Captain Yoyo

you understand completely

thats about it but i would like to 1 or 2 more things

1 how much ap do you need to have everything on?

2 how much power do you need to kill every enemy with 1 i repeat 1 attack

can it be done?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The highest I've been able to get my base Attack (and it wouldn't go higher) was 153. Haven't got that far on any other stats, though.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
this is, interesting xD

i wonder what the amount is to kill an enemy with one hit.. like Captain Yoyo said.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Lol, I didn't want to fight Xemnas until I had all my stats up to max.

Captain Yoyo

i think your strength would have to be about 160-168 to be able to kill everything besides bosses, with one hit.

plus you'd probably need to be in a form (final or master) with the ultima weapon on to do it.

thats a lot of time killing damm nobodies

i need like 100 twilight crystals and lightning crystals to get there

Rakushīnu

the max u can get your strength to is 166 & Final Form 172, with Fenrir, Ultima Weapon, cosmic arts & 2 star charms as your equipped items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back