• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Max Atk, Def, and Mag

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloaked Roxas

Does anybody know how far your Atk, Def, and Mag can go?

I got mine up to 101 Def, so just wanna know how much further I can go.

Gunslinger

I have my defense at 105 right now... Eh-heh, what? No, I'm not having problems fighting the E.S. battle!

*shifty eyes*

And Swizzle, if you're up to doing the Data Battles repeatedly, you can just kill Axel ( Magic ), Xigbar ( Defense ), and Xemnas ( Attack ) repeatedly. At this point, it's easier/faster than trying to synth for me.

anaki

255 would make sense as a max. that way attack/defence/magic are each stored with 1 byte of data. being 255 max and 0 min no negatives

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
so it's 225? is this just for final mix or for Khii normal edition as well? if so, i thought it was limitless so i was gonna stop at 175 (at 116 now, not including my three equipped ribbons), but if there is a limit, hey, why not reach it? :)

linkage to my current stats: http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-2/82352-soras-stats.html ya'll post your stats there too.

SifeOner

It kind of depends. If you selece the defence weapon in the beginning of the game, you'll have an extra defence when you finish the game. The same goes with your oter abilities if you pick the attack weapon or the magic weapon. And It depends on if you've found all the Defence Boosts, Attack Boosts, etc.

But I would raise my Magic if I were you. You need magic more than anything when fighting secret bosses because you need to use reflect, but for normal bosses, attack is good, but what's 1 extra attack going to do? And you could wipe them out in a second.

Sexy Angel
i say that you should increase strength, magic doesnt really matter if you get far in the game with it

:thumbup:

Cloaked Roxas

It kind of depends. If you selece the defence weapon in the beginning of the game, you'll have an extra defence when you finish the game. The same goes with your oter abilities if you pick the attack weapon or the magic weapon. And It depends on if you've found all the Defence Boosts, Attack Boosts, etc.

But I would raise my Magic if I were you. You need magic more than anything when fighting secret bosses because you need to use reflect, but for normal bosses, attack is good, but what's 1 extra attack going to do? And you could wipe them out in a second.

Thats why I'm raising my defense first, so I can make the fight against Axel easier and get Magic Ups from him

MardukKurios

Well it differs which Weapon you choose... I think Attack can go up to 264 (i tried with cheats but never made it without cheats)

so 260~250 Points

Gunslinger

If you have the right strategy for fighting Axel, your defense really won't matter.

Start the battle, cast reflect to try and lessen the damage from his first attack, and then attack Axel. Sometimes you'll get lucky and land a full combo, but most times he'll break your attack and kick your butt. Regardless, once your life is in the red do not heal; instead, turn to Limit and L1+O him ( Ars Arcanum ) until he pops out of the stage. Mash triangle, attack, L1+O him, and by the time your life runs out your drive will run out too. Go back into Limit form, rinse, and repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back