• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

'mature' heartless.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Playcell

hey did u guys notice that the heartless(s) in KH2 are more 'darker' than KH1.
for example,Behemoth in KH1 was all pink-ish/purple-ish/cute-ish but in the TGS Trailer when we see the Heartless army, the behemoths are black and evil looking..and many other old heartless are now dark-ish.

what im trying to say that since all the enemies are more evil and dark and the story is more dark then y is this game still called a 'kids' game..it should be a Teen15+ because of the story/gameplay and style

~NGD OMEGA~

Yeah I noticed that too, like did you see those warrior heartless with the sword, I'm guessing those are upgraded versions of the Soldier Heartless in the first game, a sort of Neo soldier if you will. I'm not sure what those pot things are, with the blades, but I'm guessing most of the heartless have been upgraded as well.

Still, just because it is darker doesn't mean it should get a T, although with the new gameplay difficulty rule in the ESRB, it just might due to difficult gameplay, like the Incredibles, and Spiderman 2 (I just bring those up a lot because I am mad that they got a teen by the way). It might get a teen for the gameplay difficulty, but not for a dark storyline because it is not nearly dark enough.

KH Verteran

Just because it's dark outside doesn't mean that 15 year olds and up are allowed to go outside. Dark just makes it more appealing and cooler looking. Try to use logic next time please.

Akemi

Maybe the heartless look all darkish is becaue they could be controled by like a dark, dark, darkness 0.o;.
That is a brilliant way to put stuff, KH Verteran.
Like maybe more people would want to buy Kingdom Hearts if it was darker and more matured (dark and matured stuff is like "the thing" this year)

Emral

Bronze Member
*Sigh*

People like Dark, and are more appealing to darkness, for some reason, alot of people like it that way, so, Square makes it dark, and evil so that it appeals to high demand.

Might I add again.. Disney would no care, they are not making the game, and they do not want to have there logo on the game. Square is just using alot of stuff from Disney to make the game. Square produces it. Disney will have a say, but it is all essentially up to Square.

Last edited:

GuardianSora

Playcell said:
hey did u guys notice that the heartless(s) in KH2 are more 'darker' than KH1.
for example,Behemoth in KH1 was all pink-ish/purple-ish/cute-ish but in the TGS Trailer when we see the Heartless army, the behemoths are black and evil looking..and many other old heartless are now dark-ish.

what im trying to say that since all the enemies are more evil and dark and the story is more dark then y is this game still called a 'kids' game..it should be a Teen15+ because of the story/gameplay and style

Yeah I agree. Hey did you notice that most of the characters in KH2 like mickey and Riku look kind of gothic because of the unknown cloaks that they are wearing?lol anyway my point is that the whole "wonderful world of Disney" just took a dive in reality and isn't so cute anymore.

Foxx5

*sigh* just because the heartless are more black now doesn't mean they should make a game a certain rating. OK, take kingdom hearts and make everybody a little darker. Why would it be teen rated?

GuardianSora

Yeah i'm going to be playing it too. I don't care whether the game is rated T(Which it most certainly isn't) i just want to play a really good game.

KeybladeShadow88

when games go darker, they do often get a higher ESRB rating, for example, the new legend of zelda game is getting a mature rateing beacuse it's darker AND IT"S ZELDA, I MEAN COME ON.....

Dark_StarX

I think its become more "dark" because Square-Enix I think has more of an influence on the game than Disney this time around.I mean look at the Orginization.Do you think Disney could have come up with someone like Axel?

Sennet

I thought that this would have something to do with Salsa drawing Shadows doing the horizontal mambo, but I guess not.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
"Do you think Disney could have come up with someone like Axel?"

Of course, Square made up all the non-disney charecters. Even in KH.

And if Disney can create unique villlians like Jafar and Cruela they could think up an Axel anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back