• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Materia Vs. GF Vs Aeons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com
the bad thing about GFs is that you forget things, but that could be a good thing (strongest one you can use Eden strongest in game grevier)

the bad things about Aeons you have to train them you know don't want to summon one and it kill you or run away. (You don't train them in the game just a joke)strongest one magus sisters

bad thing about materia the stronger it is the more mp it takes away. (strongest Knights of the Round)

each one is strong in its on way but i will go with materia, Knights of the Round is unbeatable

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
In terms of character strength: GF; let me just eqiup haste to speed and ultima to attack.... oh you can't hit me?How bad.(so sad) Oh you die with one hit from me? Oh that sucks for you.
In terms of summoning: Aeons..... anima...... i win.
In terms of versatility: Materia; just 1337ness.

ryoji1337

xD Alzhiemers.

<_< Yuh, shouldn't the original summons be in this debate as well?
Since they're like part of the system too. They're still spammable but still they can cost a bit on mp and drain you quickly...4-6 bahamuts and you're drained until you use a dry ether or elixer in that battle.

I didn't care much for GFs, since they could be abused and like once you get the stronger ones thats how you spend alot of battles.
*battle starts*
*GF*
*GF*
*GF*
*Victory Music*
*Rinse and Repeat*

While Materia it was still costly even though it was overly strong it left you a variety of other things to do so summoning was saved for the bosses. Generally.

While Aeons you most likely summoned against only certain enemies or you used it against most bosses. Sin spawn and such. You didn't even have to level the aeons at all to pwn the game just because of their limit breaks. You just had to charge them to max then enter battle summon them and let it loose for an instant win. If you couldn't 1-shot them you'd switch to the next aeon and keep on doing the same process. And for overkill you'd have Yuna limit breaked too so she could re-do their limit break after they do their's already! XD!

They're all kind of weird to use because what's a summon supposed to be like? Are they supposed to stay and aid you like they do in X and XII? Or are they supposed to do like a frequent drive-by? XD

Umm...Idk. I guess that's a personal one on it's own.

ryoji1337

They're alright though. I used them out of boredom on XII.
It was an interesting idea and I like how they incorperated them. Kind of like a spin offs on X but they weren't powerful enough to be worth the mist charge cost.

Alexander Ark 9

Materia. Why? Knights of the Round Summon.

Debate over.

Knights of the Round: The coolest, awesome, yet most overpowered, unbalanced, and million year long summon I could ever imagine, and I'm not also going to forget that Materia makes your body like lime jello when you put that stuff on. I'd rather have Ark and destroy countless cities with lasers with that forgotten Weapon of Terra than to wait a day for a group of thirteen knights beat the crap out of a dog. Eidolons own all = [End Sequence: INCINERATE WITH DARK INTENT]

ryoji1337

Well it does go with preferred style we do have to relate to which one would be the best.

In the actually FF world if all the types were available which would be the best to have and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back