• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Matchup is Broken

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bankai8299

Awards
twaZlDf.png
the matchup is broken Rank C is again Rank B :p

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Hardly. It's just a difference of 10 "levels". My team was once pitted against a #12 or so while we were #27 (or somewhere around that), showing a difference of 15 "levels" even within the same class.

Is 80 the cut-off point between B and C? If so, then you are hovering around that checkpoint, and cross-class match-ups are to be expected. Also, if I remember correctly, either one (or both) of your team or class indicator actually adjusts itself every day, although it doesn't appear to, so it might not be reflective of your team's current standings.

If it were a stellar difference of 70+ "levels", than it might have been a broken match-up. It's not the case, though.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Solo's right: what must be happening to pit a < Rank 80 B-class team against a > Rank 80 C-class team is that the < Rank 80 team has actually slipped into C-class through poor performance. Their team number won't change until the week's end, however.

gnurtanio

Awards
i think not.. the match up is now base on team ranking.. see your team ranking which one you will fight. if my calculate is right, it should be 5 ranking above you or 5 ranking below your team. sometimes it can be up to 10 ranking (Not the team number but see the rank). example today my team fight against snake 4 which is in ranking board that team rank 18 and my team rank 23. (Unicorn 8). if your team drop out from B class to C class, that means your team out from top 80 team which is considered to become a B class.. check the team ranking board, it explain there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back