• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master's Circle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Absent axel

It sucks. If you miss an attack you lose health, if you are in a tight stituation you cant heal. It has 100 resistence to all elements. But it still sucks.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Absent Axel is correct. Master's Circle is redeemed as a Moogle Freebie when you have 358 Mission Crowns. It raises your defense by 30, has a 100% resistance to all elements, but it has the abilities Risky Play and Perma-Plight. Perma-Plight is an abilitiy that makes you lose the ability to heal your HP, when it is low, and then you remain in constant risk of dieing. Risky Play is another ability that makes you lose HP when your attacks miss. There is a good side to this ability though; you can drain your HP intentionally to do a Limit Break. All in all, the Master's Circle stinks!

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Sheesh, i made a thread like this before too. and yes in my opinion it sucks, perma-plight doesnt let you heal once you go in critical mode and risky play makes you lose hp when you miss attacks. Just stick to critical sun in my opinion

squarepheonix

that place with the house's and the peoples
ummmm just sooo you don't get biased opinions even tho I'm kinda late on this one, the masters circle is actually quite useful as someone mentioned earlier you don't get any negative status effects when hit by elemental attacks also as the element of nothingness has no status effect, you simply take no damage from the final bosses attacks which are composed of the nothingness element

on another note it makes the game play more fun and completely changes your battle style for example i purposely miss attacks with larxene because her quick attacks are semi weak even with her ZERO GEAR weapon equipped this allows me to get her limit break which is insanely devastating

using master circle with mickey makes you feel like an actually keyblade master because of the power it gives you the gameplay is also more fun with master circle because it forces you to strategize and keep an eye on your HP so you just don't button mash

all and all masters circle takes a while to get used to but once you do it greatly enhances the gameplay experience in my personal opinion anyway

T

The Spoiler

ummmm just sooo you don't get biased opinions even tho I'm kinda late on this one, the masters circle is actually quite useful as someone mentioned earlier you don't get any negative status effects when hit by elemental attacks also as the element of nothingness has no status effect, you simply take no damage from the final bosses attacks which are composed of the nothingness element
Yeah for some reason, I still loose health when hit by elemental attacks.

What a waste of time. :/

squarepheonix

Yeah for some reason, I still loose health when hit by elemental attacks.

What a waste of time. :/

thats because the master circle only nullifies status effects, in other words if you get hit by fire you'll never get burn status and so on and so forth but you'll still get the damage, the only damage it completely nullifies is nothingness
it isnt a waste of time as it makes one of the final bosses a hell of a lot less difficult,

T

The Spoiler

thats because the master circle only nullifies status effects, in other words if you get hit by fire you'll never get burn status and so on and so forth but you'll still get the damage, the only damage it completely nullifies is nothingness
it isnt a waste of time as it makes one of the final bosses a hell of a lot less difficult,
Wow thats gay then, because I think its more challenging having status effects.

_-Axel-_

In a cold, dark, damp corner plotting your certain

on another note it makes the game play more fun and completely changes your battle style for example i purposely miss attacks with larxene because her quick attacks are semi weak even with her ZERO GEAR weapon equipped this allows me to get her limit break which is insanely devastating

using master circle with mickey makes you feel like an actually keyblade master because of the power it gives you the gameplay is also more fun with master circle because it forces you to strategize and keep an eye on your HP so you just don't button mash

all and all masters circle takes a while to get used to but once you do it greatly enhances the gameplay experience in my personal opinion anyway

Ummm, im not quite sure i understand here, we talkin 'bout final boss as in Xion? if so, then you do take damage from her attacks :D

squarepheonix

Ummm, im not quite sure i understand here, we talkin 'bout final boss as in Xion? if so, then you do take damage from her attacks :D

heh sorry bout that simply forgot a comma, what i meant was you don't take damage from xion's attacks that are the nothing element so like in her second form when she shoots that spiral beam thing with the masters circle equipped you won't take damage when it hits you (tho it will still knock you around) and in her "final form when she does that wide effect gold circle thing that you are supposed to run closer to her to avoid you can just stay in the middle and tank it cause it won't hurt you, her physical her other attacks will still hurt you tho for sure

Jeanette

Great! I've been using the Master's Circle against Anti-Riku for quite a while and I kept on loosing. Now that I've reed all of this I finally know what the Master's Circle's abilities means. No wonder why I kept on loosing!

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
Great! I've been using the Master's Circle against Anti-Riku for quite a while and I kept on loosing. Now that I've reed all of this I finally know what the Master's Circle's abilities means. No wonder why I kept on loosing!

may i ask why you where using ring of death against a boss who takes a while to beat

he gets easy when u unlock limit break config. and can make it so u use no limit bar

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
yeah, it's not worth it
wonder why Nomura would put it in the game anyway
probably because he was bored and wanted to screw us over

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I`ve been trying to get it and I only need 32 more mission crowns, but I don`t think it`s worth the effort anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back