• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Masters and Weilders

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow
Supposedly there is supposed to be only ONE weilder yet why in KHII and BBS there are more than one people weilding a keyblade? My theory is there is a difference between MASTERS and WEIDLERS. So while Sora and King Mickey (and possibly Terra or Xehanort) are masters, the rest are just weilders.

'And the difference is...?'

Well maybe a master has more power (hence the name) and can do more stuff like close and open keyholes whilst a weilder can really only wipe out heartless and much simipliar stuff.

This is only an idea and hopefully well be explained in BBS but please don't flame but kind critique is fine. And I'm sorry if this has been posted before but I didn't see nothin' so...DISCUSS!

Macabre

Gold Member
what is a master?

an experienced person at a certain thing,he or she has mastered it.

terra,ven and aqua are apprentices.

sora,i dunno.

The 13th Key

Your theory is fairly sound, but I dunno if I agree with it. I think both of you are reading into the whole issue a bit too much.

Macabre

Gold Member
I think both of you are reading into the whole issue a bit too much.
lol.

sora is not a pure keyblade master,and he is able to lock/unlock keyholes.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I don't think so. Sora locked a Keyhole after he got a Keyblade, and I don't consider him a Keyblade Master. I think their might only be one master, or very few of them, like VAT's master(s).

As for what a Keyblade Master can do?... who knows, maybe they can like... talk to their Keyblade or something?

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I think Sora can be considered as Master after having saved the universe two time, but nevertheless, when he got the keyblade he wasn't... I don't know, I think there are as many master as qualified people...

blader94

i think that sora still isn't a master because if you have to be as strong as MX to become a master then sora still has a lot to learn

Macabre

Gold Member
I think Sora can be considered as Master after having saved the universe two time
maybe,possible.

i think that sora still isn't a master because if you have to be as strong as MX to become a master then sora still has a lot to learn
true.

As for what a Keyblade Master can do?... who knows, maybe they can like... talk to their Keyblade or something?
possible,maybe MX talks to his keyblade.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

First off those who own Keyblades are Keyblade Masters meaning they are the owners of their keyblases.

Second, A Master of the Keyblade is someone who knows everything about it, it's skill and secrets and so forth

And last, nothing ever said there was only one weilder. It wouldn't make sense seeing that there was a Keyblade War, it would mean there is or was allot more than one keyblade master

Macabre

Gold Member
Adamus,you explained it all.
cool.

their are many keyblade wielders,and i think those corpses in the video were weilders.

That was just sarcasm by the way.
lol.

doesn't matter,gave me ideas anyways..

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I was thinking that Sora, Mickey, and Riku were just wielders since they might not really know what else the Keyblade can do. Though Master Xehanort would be a Master since he was beating VAT like there was no tomorrow, but I don't really think so. MX is the master of bald, creepy man-ness. Adamus seems pretty right.

A

Anima Relic

Adamus is right about this one. Too bad he got here first :lol:

towerofpowerx

The difference between Keyblade Wielder and Keyblade Master (or even Master of Keyblade) is definately due to differences between Keyblade "users" in general. I mean, look at Sora and co.'s Keyblades. They are definately smaller than Terra and co.'s Keyblades, and as far as we know Sora and co.'s Keyblades can't morph and change shape like Terra's (and probably the rest of their) Keyblade can. Also, it's looking like Mickey had to "learn" how to summon and use a Keyblade, which neatly explains how he can use a Keyblade of Darkness. Does this label him as a "wielder" unlike Sora and Riku who could use their Keyblade immediately without any practice at all? Wait, I just had a thought. This whole Master/Wielder heirarchy has been brought up in the secret videos, in reference to Terra and co. Who's to say this "heirarchy" doesn't have anything to do with Sora and co., and is only meant for distinguish how things were back in Terra's time, with MX being Master of Keyblade and Terra and co. being just Wielders. Hell, maybe having a Keychain on your Keyblade is the difference between the two. It's definately one of these. There's just no way to tell at this time.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Chances are there were tons or Keyblade wielders in the past, because everyone in the Kingdom Hearts Universe has the potential to wield one, but only some are aware or have been told of this potential, and they go on to wield Keyblades.

I reckon MX and DS in BBS kill tons of Keyblade Wielders and then their Keyblades go to the desert seen in the KH2 FMVs called Sunset Horizons and Birth By Sleep.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

No, i believe the Keyblades are meant to represent a connection to the Keyblade War and its passing.

Dont take the Secret Ending Precisely because these special endings are meant to represent symbolism for what's to come. Nothing is really exact

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
because everyone in the Kingdom Hearts Universe has the potential to wield one, but only some are aware or have been told of this potential, and they go on to wield Keyblades.

No they don't, there are only as many Keyblades as there are people qualified enough to wield them.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Sometimes it's hard to realize it as qualifying. Sora having the keyblade was a mistake, not entirely but to the point that Riku was supposed to have originally used it. Sometimes I worry that if it was Tidus or Wakka who touched the light that appeared before Riku that they too would have received a keyblade................but who knows, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back