• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xenahort = Braig/Xigbar! (theory of course)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SzC

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.pl
he is about the only one = almost only one = two of them

he is the only one = absolutely one
Well, ok, I can't disproof that, but your theory can't be true, because Braig is confirmed to have a normal Heartless.

Other than that:
- compare their cheeks (you can clearly see the difference in the image you posted, the one with Xigbar in TLOTD)
- what's up with MX having Xehanort's heartless clothes?
- don't you think that growing your hair longer, coloring them and cutting the beard part is a little far-fetched?
- why did he choose some weird pistols as his weapons?
- Xigbar doesn't use magic at all, while MX used it many times

Y

Yannis

Well, ok, I can't disproof that, but your theory can't be true, because Braig is confirmed to have a normal Heartless.

Other than that:
- compare their cheeks (you can clearly see the difference in the image you posted, the one with Xigbar in TLOTD)
- what's up with MX having Xehanort's heartless clothes?
- don't you think that growing your hair longer, coloring them and cutting the beard part is a little far-fetched?
- why did he choose some weird pistols as his weapons?
- Xigbar doesn't use magic at all, while MX used it many times
I have some answers:

-I realy cant compare their cheeks, since images are from different angles.
-They arent the same. They are similar, not the same.
-From guy like MX, it wouldnt be very farfetched =D
-No one from org.nobodies choosed their weapons.
-Xigbar is not MX. He is MX´s nobody. Try to compare Ansem and Xemnas. And Xiggy did use teleportation(im not sure if its magic)

kudos to you
what does the "kudos" mean?

SzC

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.pl
From guy like MX, it wouldnt be very farfetched =D
Why's that? The whole hair coloring and beard cutting thing sounds REALLY wierd and very far-fetched, and it's one of the main reasons why your theory is wrong. Not to mention that you're still ignoring the fact, that Braig's (MX's ;)) heartless is just a common heartless.

Larxene could teleport too. It doesn't prove anything.

Y

Yannis

Why's that? The whole hair coloring and beard cutting thing sounds REALLY wierd and very far-fetched, and it's one of the main reasons why your theory is wrong. Not to mention that you're still ignoring the fact, that Braig's (MX's ;)) heartless is just a common heartless.

Larxene could teleport too. It doesn't prove anything.

Well, from what I ´ve seen from latest scans, MX looks very fuzzy. Exspecially the artwork and screenshot where his eyes are gonna pop out. =D

Well, why Xiggy has those stripes. Just color the brown hair to silver with photoshop or something if you can. If the whole hair is silver, then it is too obvious.

Of course Im not 100% sure about this theory. I am maybe 60% sure. MX and Xigbar are similar:

-Wide mouths.
-Orange eyes.
-Same body type(thick torso, but little thin arms).
-Both talk using their hands.
-They have bony cheeks.
-Same nose(i compared all images of their noses).
-Eyes are same size and shape.
-warping is similar.

It would be the last nail in the coffin if MX would say:"As if.."

SzC

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.pl
Allright, it took a while but it should prove, that MX is not Braig:

1. Their head shape is different.
2. MX's ears are different (more elfish/demon like).
3. Different eyebrows (you don't seriously think that MX would color his eyebrows? :D)
4. Different eye shape.
5. Why would Xehanort's heartless wear clothes similar to Master Xehanort's/Braig's?

Add all the things that I mentioned earlier and it's already obvious. They have a few similarities, but they're definitely not the same person.

Besides, don't you think that Xemnas/Master Xehanort are more lookalike than MX/Braig?

It's my last post in this topic, if this didn't convince you then it's hopeless.:sleep:

Y

Yannis

Dont compare cgi-model and ingame-model. Look MX´s ingame-model, it is different.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Nobody don't always look 100% like their original selves

I'm not agreeing with the theory, but Braig could look quite a bit different from Xigbar

Riku77

sorry to interfere but I think Tharxe has a point. I mean maybe Xiggy knows that he is part of MX and is trying to disguise himself using completely different techniques. As for the hair Xiggy is growing old( 10 or 9 years after BBS) plus there is no way of telling what MX's hair would look like because he is bald so it could be either way.

O and kudos means nice work, good job, etc.

Y

Yannis

btw, I think that there is different modelers in cgi-scenes and character-models, thats why they are different. Xemnas doesnt look much like Xenahort. Xemnas has different looks on his faces.

Im not yet adding this to my theory but:

Maybe braig(mx) was already heartless, so Xigbar can really be older than Xemnas. So I mean that MAYBE Master Xenahort was already heartless when he changed his name to Braig. this is so farfetched that i keep this in this post. =D

sorry to interfere but I think Tharxe has a point. I mean maybe Xiggy knows that he is part of MX and is trying to disguise himself using completely different techniques. As for the hair Xiggy is growing old( 10 or 9 years after BBS) plus there is no way of telling what MX's hair would look like because he is bald so it could be either way.

O and kudos means nice work, good job, etc.
I went so happy when I read:"maybe Xiggy knows that he is part of MX"I dont know why:D

About the techniques. Xiggy has two laserguns so he cant fight like MX did with keyblade.

I am so tired, but if someone can edit Xigbar´s hair and scar to MX and erase the beard, then post it here. Use gameplay footage. And dont forget black cover to eye.

kudos=good job,etc.?Ok., then thanks.

Last edited:
Y

Yannis

Sora: [to Xigbar] I bet you're just trying to psyche me out by saying really random stuff.
Xigbar: He used to give me the same exact look.
Xigbar: Gee... I just don't know.
[silence]
Xigbar: Be a good boy now!
[disappears]

Maybe he was talking about Ven or Terra. Maybe Roxas, we cant be too sure. =D

Ybotx

i think that you have a good theoy but it does seema little out here. why would master xehenort change his name? I would be proud if i was him. I would want people to know that it was me. i wouldnt want to hide myself just because a couplea snot nosed kids could use the keyblade. or replicas

Charlie K

Back in Business
Ya I agree with this, but Terra being Xehanort, I dont like, Me no Like AT ALL. Other then that, YES.XD

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
OH DHANG!!! i think you may be on to something here!!! seriously after i read this i started comparing pictures of terra and Xemnas and they look pretty similar. and xigbar and MX do look alike. i never would have thought of this theory. good job!!

Ralyn

Awesome theory :3 My only question is how if Braig is supposed to be Master Xehanort, then where does Terra fit into this? There was another theory that circulated around during the summer that was about how Terra was a younger Xehanort. The supporting facts were amazing and fit really well. If both are true, would that mean that there's some sort of time paradox or something? Or is it just that Terra isn't related to Xehanort/is really Xehanort?

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Finally someone else supports my thought about Braig and MX.

Plus, this explains Xigbar's totally out there hand gestures and movements. Looking at the pictures of MX, he has the same hand movements and such.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
First of all, the similiarites between Xigbar and MX hold nothing to the similiarties between Xehanort and MX...

On top of what SzC has said, did Nomura not say that Xigbar saw the knights before KH1...?
The only way Xigbar could be MX, was if his memories were erased... Yet, he remembers events before Xehanort arrives...

Why need to put "about" there? maybe there where two of them who maintained humanform. MX too!! Therefore, I continue this theory.

*gasp* But Xigbar was whole during the time of MX...
Therefore, failure...

Maybe braig(mx) was already heartless, so Xigbar can really be older than Xemnas. So I mean that MAYBE Master Xenahort was already heartless when he changed his name to Braig. this is so farfetched that i keep this in this post. =D

...Then how did he create a nobody with Xehanort and the others...?

D

Dexter

i think that you have a good theoy but it does seema little out here. why would master xehenort change his name? I would be proud if i was him. I would want people to know that it was me. i wouldnt want to hide myself just because a couplea snot nosed kids could use the keyblade. or replicas

What if Master X was hiding? Perhaps if Terra lived past the events of BBS he'd fear that he'd try to take him down again. So perhaps Master X thought gee maybe if I change my name and appearnce then Terra wouldn't know that I'm truely Master X!

uh, MX has no hair, and his beard is silver, or WHITE, because he is old

Preatty please don't flame me if I'm wrong (based on the fact I'm as clueless of the whole nobody thing as my next door neigbor), BUT when you turn into a Nobody don't you turn younger? So maybe that's how Master X looked like before? Though I bet .99% I'm wrong......

I am so tired, but if someone can edit Xigbar´s hair and scar to MX and erase the beard, then post it here. Use gameplay footage. And dont forget black cover to eye.

I'm not really good with computers but I took the drawing and if you erase Xigbars eye patch, hair/pony tail (basically making him bald), his scar and replace it was his regular eye. You'll fuc#ing piss your pants they look EXACTLEY the same it's creepy....it'll try to post it so hold on....

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
What if Master X was hiding? Perhaps if Terra lived past the events of BBS he'd fear that he'd try to take him down again. So perhaps Master X thought gee maybe if I change my name and appearnce then Terra wouldn't know that I'm truely Master X!

Who's to say Terra could even beat MX...?

Preatty please don't flame me if I'm wrong (based on the fact I'm as clueless of the whole nobody thing as my next door neigbor), BUT when you turn into a Nobody don't you turn younger? So maybe that's how Master X looked like before? Though I bet .99% I'm wrong......

From what we have seen, no...

I'm not really good with computers but I took the drawing and if you erase Xigbars eye patch, hair/pony tail (basically making him bald), his scar and replace it was his regular eye. You'll fuc#ing piss your pants they look EXACTLEY the same it's creepy....it'll try to post it so hold on....

A drawing is not proof to back anything up... Drawings are not always right...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back