• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehenort and Xehenort/Xemnas/X.H

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
if master xehenort, the old man from the final mix secret ending, is able to weild the keyblade, then why can't xehenort or xemnas or xehenorts heartless? they are teh same person, masters of the keyblades, and yet the, uh, future xehenort's do not know how to weild it. why is that? memory loss? then how was roxas able to weild it, its not like he remembered who he was or why he could or anything, he had no memory of sora, well little memory of sora, and the keyblade.

Replica Riku

if master xehenort, the old man from the final mix secret ending, is able to weild the keyblade, then why can't xehenort or xemnas or xehenorts heartless? they are teh same person, masters of the keyblades, and yet the, uh, future xehenort's do not know how to weild it. why is that? memory loss? then how was roxas able to weild it, its not like he remembered who he was or why he could or anything, he had no memory of sora, well little memory of sora, and the keyblade.

Well, any nobody couldn't use a keyblade because they have no heart(excluding Roxas), and a heartless couldn't use it because they are tainted with darkness.

As to why Roxas could use it, wasn't it because Sora still existed, and that they were based from his memories? I'm not sure.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
its not confirmed that xehenort is dead, he stil probably exists, because hte heart and body and soul connected in the darkness, but even if we look at it as a basic nobodies=no hearts, and roxas is a nobody, why can he weild a keyblade? nobody has confirmed anything about roxas having a heart so why can he use the keyblade and not xehenort, er, xemnas?

V

V.A.T.13

Xehanort = no memories of keyblade
Xemnas = no memories of keyblade

Roxas = no memories
Sora = has memories and still alive

or, I could go into the two heart theory >D

Replica Riku

its not confirmed that xehenort is dead, he stil probably exists, because hte heart and body and soul connected in the darkness, but even if we look at it as a basic nobodies=no hearts, and roxas is a nobody, why can he weild a keyblade? nobody has confirmed anything about roxas having a heart so why can he use the keyblade and not xehenort, er, xemnas?

Now I remember, Roxas was a part of Sora. Since both existed at the same time, Roxas could tap into Sora's power and manifest keyblades.

And Xehanort casted off his human form to become a heartless. Hence, only his heartless and Xemnas, his body/soul, remained.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
alright so xehenort has no memories of hte keyblade, yet he still was astonishingly purgressive in teh studies that he accomplished while being Ansem teh Wise's apprentice, which must be proof that he had some memories of the heart that he attained from being Master Xehenort. and since he still remembered some things about the heart, he must have had some memories about his former self. i think master xehenort is classified as a "former being". since xehenort/xemnas had memories of his former self, he must have memories about the keyblades and that he was able to weild one. if he did remember about his former self, i think that he would remember being able to weild a giant key.

Replica Riku

alright so xehenort has no memories of hte keyblade, yet he still was astonishingly purgressive in teh studies that he accomplished while being Ansem teh Wise's apprentice, which must be proof that he had some memories of the heart that he attained from being Master Xehenort. and since he still remembered some things about the heart, he must have had some memories about his former self. i think master xehenort is classified as a "former being". since xehenort/xemnas had memories of his former self, he must have memories about the keyblades and that he was able to weild one. if he did remember about his former self, i think that he would remember being able to weild a giant key.

Just because he was quick to learn doesn't mean he had any memories. Xemnas couldn't use a keyblade because he is a nobody.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
being that wuick to learn and the fact that he WAS infact a master of teh keyblades, then that MUST be proof that he regained some memories, or maybe he faintly remembered things about the heart and keyblade and kingdom hearts.

Replica Riku

being that wuick to learn and the fact that he WAS infact a master of teh keyblades, then that MUST be proof that he regained some memories, or maybe he faintly remembered things about the heart and keyblade and kingdom hearts.

We don't know if Xehanort is Master Xehanort from BBS. And again, just because he was a quick learner, it doesn't mean he had any prior knowledge. The fact that he was trying to learn so much may be because he was trying to find anything to help him remember.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
umm, same name, maybe not same look, but in the gathering video it showed a figure resembling xemnas, tall, black coat, and in the BBS vid it showed master xehenort walking in the same area during hte same time, and it was confirmed that that vid was to show that they were connected to those people, master xehenort is xehenort.

The fact that he was trying to learn so much may be because he was trying to find anything to help him remember.

but what makes him think that he is not remembering something? ill tell you, the fact that he vaguely remembers something about his former being, or self, or whatever you want to call him.

Replica Riku

I'm sorry, but none of what you are saying has been 100% confirmed. Sure, it's a possibility, but there has been no official statement of its truth. You can't go around saying this is fact.

And how do you know that Xehnaort had any memories of his previous life? The game says he had NO memories and there is no proof otherwise right now. All he had was a thirst for knowledge while studying under Ansem the wise.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Xehanort is alive. Nomura confirmed this way before TGS.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
Xehanort is alive. Nomura confirmed this way before TGS.
yea thats what i said...that he's alive.

I'm sorry, but none of what you are saying has been 100% confirmed

well the fact taht i said

in the gathering video it showed a figure resembling xemnas, tall, black coat, and in the BBS vid it showed master xehenort walking in the same area during hte same time, and it was confirmed that that vid was to show that they were connected to those people, master xehenort is xehenort.
which is ttotally confirmed by Nomaru himself,means that what i have said IS fact. so Auto Fail.

Last edited:

swizzle

You are such a drag..
in the report it said that ansem found xehenort probably wounded because he said that he nursed him back to health. and just because he had no memory at that time doesnt mean that he could not regain it.

Xehanort: 17

if master xehenort, the old man is able to weild the keyblade, then why can't xemnas or xehenorts heartless?

Good question... i think maybe when XehanorT casted his body away into the Darkness he lost the ability to wield the keybLade oR it could be he forgoT how to wield it.

how was roxas able to weild it

Roxas was able to wield the keybLade because he was sora's Nobody.

he had no memory of sora

That's not true,
"well little memory of sora, and the keyblade."
i think your confused!

"a scatterd dream is like a far off memory, a far off memory is like a scatterd dream"

what do you think?

swizzle

You are such a drag..
how was roxas able to weild it
Roxas was able to wield the keybLade because he was sora's Nobody.
well in order to weild a keyblade, you need a heart, roxas has no heart because he is a nobody, then why can he weild it?

he had no memory of sora, well little memory of sora

That's not true, i think your confused!

im not confused. i know he had some, thats why i put a comma.

Last edited:

swizzle

You are such a drag..
i think taht carsonj has the best idea about xehenort stealing names, because he stole ansems name, maybe its a bad habit, he just doesnt like his name, maybe its really f***ed up like karmaniumjetsonsparkingson aldof hitler? lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back