• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort's reports?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Nobody has yet managed to get screenshots of them since none of the streamers seem to be reading them. I'm sure someone from HEARTSTATION will do the honours, though. Either that or someone from KH13.

Swordsaint

Reports have also explained things from earlier in time.

So more than likely, I'm guessing he'll mention things about HIS darkness, what he knows about it and stuff like that. Perhaps Xehanort even had some experience with the Keyblade wars or something even FURTHER back that has relevance to the story. WHO KNOWS.

Samhain

Bronze Member
master xehanort wasnt involved in keyblade wars. keyblade wars most likely took a century ago before he even existed because mx even wonders what the keyblade war really is in jump festa 2010

Swordsaint

Ok. Well it's not like I'm playing BBS. Just an idea.

Perhaps then, in his quest to discover more about it, he did learn some things and has developed theories about it?

Yezen

Isee. I am honestly wonderign why getting info takes this long, othr games I have followed the releases of have had info spilled much faster. Xehanorts reports are sure to be a big clue, and dare i say more important then the secret boss.. or maybe not idk.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Hopefully these reports will go to state why MX created Vanitas. Was it his lust for power? Hmmm.....

Kentsu13

Isee. I am honestly wonderign why getting info takes this long, othr games I have followed the releases of have had info spilled much faster. Xehanorts reports are sure to be a big clue, and dare i say more important then the secret boss.. or maybe not idk.

well this game has 3 parts and dont forget the guys online got it earlier by 1 or 2 i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back