• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort's Reports Roughly Translated (Spoilers A-Plenty)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
OMG!!, That clears up a lot of many questions =D, Thanks a lot ^ ^

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
So wait how does this reveal the silver haired dude?

People think he is MX, younger, on DI. This supports it. Terra sees him through Riku because Riku also wants to get stronger and see other worlds.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Until its been personnally confirmed. I want except till then.
and that is why people like you are completely lousy.

seriously it's such a pain in the fucking ass when things are CONFIRMED in game and reports but some are like "oh lets wait till nomura tells us." even though he rarely tells us ANYTHING and said himself that he likes for the fans to figure it out themselves.

its like people not following the damn ansem reports. so the apprentices betrayed ansem the wise. is it not confirmed because nomura never said it? seriously you people..facepalm

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
and that is why people like you are completely lousy.

seriously it's such a pain in the fucking ass when things are CONFIRMED in game and reports but some are like "oh lets wait till nomura tells us." even though he rarely tells us ANYTHING and said himself that he likes for the fans to figure it out themselves.

its like people not following the damn ansem reports. so the apprentices betrayed ansem the wise. is it not confirmed because nomura never said it? seriously you people..facepalm
And yet that is a total different thing than this. That was basically said out. This is just giving minor clues. Your just being a douche, all I'm doing is giving my opinion. You didn't even have to post something.

JepMZ

Calm down, Samhain isn't belittling anyone at all nor was he attacking you or something. This is all strictly civilized so far. I haven't watched everything myself, so I don't really know if Ven is truly what peopple say he is.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Report 6, there are three types of keyblade, keyblade of the world of light, of the world of darkness, and of one's heart. The keyblade of one's heart is a by product of the war, without it, you cant reach Kingdom Hearts. If to collect 7 hearts of pure light, you can complete the Keyblade of One's Heart, to open Kingdom Hearts. if one could open Kingdom Hearts, it means one can obtain all worlds and people in their hands

Report 7, biggest mystery of Keyblade that is beyond those 3 types, the X(read: Chi) Blade. while The Keyblade corresponds with the Kingdom Hearts, it is a product of human. X Blade, however, co-exists with Kingdom hearts. X Blade is the crossover of a heart of Pure light and a heart of pure darkness. When that happens, Kingdom Hearts will appear. This is not man-gathered Kingdom hearts, it is the Kingdom Hearts with all the hearts of the worlds gathered. This was the cause of the war. Even though the worlds now are all separated, if you can obtain the X Blade, you can gather the hearts of the worlds together to complete Kingdom Hearts, to bring forth the war again
I'm wondering a bit about the whole "keyblade of one's heart" thing, and I've come up with a few questions. Is the X-Blade a keyblade of one's heart, or are they different things? It says that both of them can summon Kingdom Hearts, so why would you bother finding the X-Blade when you can just start a war to get a keyblade of one's heart? Or does it mean that the X-Blade summons KH, and a KoOH lets you reach and control KH. Or, though it really doesn't seem to imply this, does it mean that a KoOH lets you control a Kingdom Hearts of People's Hearts and the X-Blade can control the Kingdom Hearts Heart of All Worlds?

I know that no one can really answer these questions, but I'd like to put them out there.

Oh, and it's scary how well these summaries fit with my fanfiction.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm wondering a bit about the whole "keyblade of one's heart" thing, and I've come up with a few questions. Is the X-Blade a keyblade of one's heart, or are they different things? It says that both of them can summon Kingdom Hearts, so why would you bother finding the X-Blade when you can just start a war to get a keyblade of one's heart? Or does it mean that the X-Blade summons KH, and a KoOH lets you reach and control KH. Or, though it really doesn't seem to imply this, does it mean that a KoOH lets you control a Kingdom Hearts of People's Hearts and the X-Blade can control the Kingdom Hearts Heart of All Worlds?

I know that no one can really answer these questions, but I'd like to put them out there.

Oh, and it's scary how well these summaries fit with my fanfiction.

I think so, I'll have to tread them again to refresh my mind, but I think there are 2 kingdom Heart, one of the worlds and one of people heart... It's also interesting how MX was after the heart of the worlds and his nobody and heartless were after the hearts of people... (Though, what Xemnas was trying to do is weird....)

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I think so, I'll have to tread them again to refresh my mind, but I think there are 2 kingdom Heart, one of the worlds and one of people heart... It's also interesting how MX was after the heart of the worlds and his nobody and heartless were after the hearts of people... (Though, what Xemnas was trying to do is weird....)
Ansem SoD was actually after the heart of all worlds. But BbS never explained how Kingdom Hearts moved from the Keyblade Graveyard to behind the Door to Darkness. Maybe the next KH game will.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Who is to say that is not a gateway. Or another Artificial one.
you're right but the "gateway" is the door to darkness but it can be another artifical but i dont understand why the hell mx would make an artifical one. that isn't his goal at all. his goal is to find kingdom hearts..the REAL kh. xemnas' goal was to make an artifical one while also xehanort's heartless was to find kh like master xehanort.

they didnt explain shit on the kingdom hearts mx formed.

what's the orb mx has it?
why does his keyblade turn into an orb that can summon kh?
is that the real kh or an artifical?
when mx summoned it why didn't he fuse with it? was there a type of special key you needed..the x blade.

seriously they didnt answer us shit from here.

and also brought us more questions as in why the hell does ven look like sora if he ISN'T sora and sora doesnt look like ven till 10 years later so why would ven look like sora if sora has become that appearence yet till 10 years l8r? srsly im getting impatient. maybe they answered it to us already but we jus need translationsfacepalm

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Maybe he didn't fuse with it like he planned because it still needed to be opened? All we saw him do was summon it and act like it wasn't there while he was fighting Terra, and then Ven/Van was spouting something with the XBlade pointed up... or I think he pointed it up (Need to rewatch) So maybe the just never really got to actually 'opening' it and that was just a gate or something like blacksamurai said.

MeggieKeyblader

Guys, I kinda think this is fake... read the translation of the first report on heartstation.org/bbs and read the rough translation posted in the original post of this thread. They have nothing to do with each other. o.0 So, is this fake? Or not?

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Guys, I kinda think this is fake... read the translation of the first report on heartstation.org/bbs and read the rough translation posted in the original post of this thread. They have nothing to do with each other. o.0 So, is this fake? Or not?

He said on gamefaqs since someone translated the first one (the letter), he would go the 2nd one. The first "report" is actually a letter and the other are reports like the usual.

1 letter + 12 reports = 13 all together :D

MeggieKeyblader

He said on gamefaqs since someone translated the first one (the letter), he would go the 2nd one. The first "report" is actually a letter and the other are reports like the usual.

1 letter + 12 reports = 13 all together :D

Ohhh okay, that makes sense now. xD Thanks for clearing that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back