• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort's current location

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

unbound_word

Master Xehanort has been revived, and his team has return to it's respective time points. Where do you suppose he went?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Keyblade Graveyard, just like he already did during BBS.
He can also return to the World that never was and the castle whenever he wants as I doubt that the good guys set up guards there or destroyed the castle.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Keyblade Graveyard, just like he already did during BBS.
He can also return to the World that never was and the castle whenever he wants as I doubt that the good guys set up guards there or destroyed the castle.

I don't see why he would want to go there

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
We had this discussion already, just because the new Organisation left the throne room it does not indicate that they completely abandoned the world for good.

I meant why he would want to go to the Keyblade Graveyard, not why he would return to Castle(even though I can't see that happening either).

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I meant why he would want to go to the Keyblade Graveyard, not why he would return to Castle(even though I can't see that happening either).

Because he apparently likes to be there?
During BBS he was often there and the magic mirror also pointed Terra towards it:
Beyond both light and dark he dwells, where war was waged upon the fells.

That the Castle will be used again is almost a given because Nomura mentioned that it is a special place where all the Norts, even the time-displaced ones, can exist simultaneously.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

It was his old pad?

He seemed to be living there for quite some time, I assume he has belongings that were left behind (granted, they're probably buried under ten feet of sand by now). Going there for some sort of preparation/to have meeting seems pretty reasonable. The world is suppose to be special.

I don't see why he would wouldn't want to return to the castle though. I can see him not going to the KBG all that often because it's a barren wasteland, but TWTNW has been the bad guys main HQ for quite some time now. It's a big, comfy castle probably stocked with supplies, rations, medical equipment, resting places, technology, etc. As a bonus, TWTNW is always moving making it difficult to locate sometimes by strangers. It's a pretty sweet deal.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards

He's a senile old man. Maybe he wants to talk to the keyblades over there, the lifeless keys that used to be filled with power.

Edit: Quadruple ninja'd.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
If he is all by himself, it wouldn't be of Xehanort's best interest to endanger himself by actively seeking Lingering Will for a rematch. If anything, Lingering Will might be the one to hunt him down if his presence in Keyblade Graveyard triggers a reaction... although I don't think this case, while possible, would happen.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
If he is all by himself, it wouldn't be of Xehanort's best interest to endanger himself by actively seeking Lingering Will for a rematch. If anything, Lingering Will might be the one to hunt him down if his presence in Keyblade Graveyard triggers a reaction... although I don't think this case, while possible, would happen.

OMG. I so want it to happen now, though! It'd be hilarious! I can just imagining MX running away, with the Lingering Will hot on his heels, like how you run away from a powerful enemy that's chasing you in an RPG. LOL. I'd pay good money to see MX running away from Lingering Will like a scared little girl. LOL. In fact, running away from enemies in the deserts in FFXII is now coming to my mind...

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
OMG. I so want it to happen now, though! It'd be hilarious! I can just imagining MX running away, with the Lingering Will hot on his heels, like how you run away from a powerful enemy that's chasing you in an RPG. LOL. I'd pay good money to see MX running away from Lingering Will like a scared little girl. LOL. In fact, running away from enemies in the deserts in FFXII is now coming to my mind...

That reminds me of something from the Super Gaming Brother's Let's Play of Kingdom Hearts back in 2012. You see an image of Hook running away from the Crocodile on the water in hilariously cartoony fashion. Matt immediately quips, "And this is exactly how I pictured Riku leaving to Hollow Bastion."

[video=youtube;HFYPR9oeN-c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFYPR9oeN-c&list=PLDA421AEB255BBD5F[/video]

Right around that 14:57 mark.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I dont really see MX having one set base of location, I think he and his other selves, will be where they need to be to move their agenda along.
In that sense I can see him making use of both TWTNW and the keyblade graveyard. (he wouldn't have much reason to fear the Lingering Will when he's got several present versions of himself that can gang up and take it down)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Well IF he did go back to the KG, I'm sure something had to be done about Terra's LW being there still. I know it was recently stated in that Terra's LW thread that since the battle with Terra's LW IS canon:

Anagram said:
BBS Ultimania said:
Q13: What is the true form of Lingering Sentiment?
A: After Terra lost his body, his thoughts gathered into his armor.

At the end of Terra’s scenario, Master Xehanort had commandeered his body, so his thoughts took control of his armor. Afterward, the armor stayed in the keyblade graveyard, until KHII FM where “Lingering Sentiment” went against Sora. Because he saw that it was not his chosen one Riku using a keyblade, but Sora, he grew suspicious and thought he had something to do with Master Xehanort and attacked him.

After fighting him, LS says this because he feels Ventus inside of Sora.

then MX would have not only had to settle there after KH2 (since why would he live there with Terra's LW running around there during Sora going there with DG, but he also probably would have dealt with Terra's LW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back