• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort's current location

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
If I were Xehanort, I'd hide in the one place nobody would find me.

Deep Jungle.

On the last level of the Jungle Slider.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Absolutely everything.

I don't think he'd go there when he knows that all of his other attempts at finding Ven were failures. (Sending others to find him, Xemnas' attempts at accessing the Chamber of Waking through the Chamber of Repose) Instead he'd just follow after Sora & co. Why do the work when others can do it for you.

Wow. That sounds awfully familiar...

[video=youtube;oIEjrYSAyII]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIEjrYSAyII&list=PLuwOO7jn4Z5JfAUDp7k8KhSMaE5Qy8lyR[/video]

Right around the 9:23 mark.

(And yes, they named Link Dumb**** in this file)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wow. That sounds awfully familiar...

[video=youtube;oIEjrYSAyII]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIEjrYSAyII&list=PLuwOO7jn4Z5JfAUDp7k8KhSMaE5Qy8lyR[/video]

Right around the 9:23 mark.

(And yes, they named Link Dumb**** in this file)

xD It's a fairly common trope, actually. I'm not surprised it is in Ocarina of Time (I've never played it...so)

Gram

Banned
Awards
kupo1121 said:
Given the battle only unlocks after you defeat Xemnas, but because KH doesn't let you ever move past the story where you defeat the final boss, I'm not too sure if LW took place during KH2's story or after (I'm inclined to think before since after Sora went back to DI and we know DG were involved in Coded so them teaming back up just for that one fight doesn't make much sense). So my bet would on before Xemnas was defeated since after he was, we move on with the story which goes straight to the letter about the MoM, Sora and Riku reporting to Yensid and there begins DDD.
That's what I'm thinking as well. If I remember right the Xemnas battle in kh1 doesnt' appear till you beat Ansem but story-wise it couldn't happen after the fact because of how kh1 ends.

What is controversial about Sora's Shoes?
Everything~

Anywhere in Deep Jungle will do, actually.
Pffft anywhere near Deep Jungle would suffice. xD

Typing 'Lingering Will' is like flipping a switch that will set off a chain reaction of cascading posts...it seems...
Nah that was resolved:

Originally Posted by BBS Ultimania said:
Q13: What is the true form of Lingering Sentiment?
A: After Terra lost his body, his thoughts gathered into his armor.

At the end of Terra’s scenario, Master Xehanort had commandeered his body, so his thoughts took control of his armor. Afterward, the armor stayed in the keyblade graveyard, until KHII FM where “Lingering Sentiment” went against Sora. Because he saw that it was not his chosen one Riku using a keyblade, but Sora, he grew suspicious and thought he had something to do with Master Xehanort and attacked him.

After fighting him, LS says this because he feels Ventus inside of Sora.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
What do Sora's shoes have anything to do with Xehanort's current location?

Sora's shoes contain the answer, nobody knows it yet though ;)

Anyway, what if he went to Castle Oblivion to try and find Ventus?

While possible, I think he'd likely send his own henchman, but to that extent, CO must be nice given it is at least some place familiar for him. I'd love it for the irony if it turns out he's been hiding at DI this whole time (somewhere obscure on DI that we get to explore).

If I were Xehanort, I'd hide in the one place nobody would find me.

Deep Jungle.

On the last level of the Jungle Slider.

Then he'll never be found cause I doubt that world is ever returning lol xD

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
While possible, I think he'd likely send his own henchman, but to that extent, CO must be nice given it is at least some place familiar for him. I'd love it for the irony if it turns out he's been hiding at DI this whole time (somewhere obscure on DI that we get to explore).

At this point, I believe CO is anything but familiar to him. The only person who knows its layout is Aqua, and to others, it's just one convoluted mess of a labyrinth.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I agree with Solosis that MX, or anyone really other than Aqua, would be familiar with CO no matter how many times they stroll though it.
That would definitely be a irony since he originally left DI cause he viewed it as a prison and since I doubt any other characters know of his connection to the world it would be a genius place to hide. (while he eats sora's dinner)

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Sora's shoes contain the answer, nobody knows it yet though ;)

Hiding out in Destiny Island, huh?

It would be interesting if it`s revealed that he went to the Islands immediately after retreating in DDD. But I wonder what he would go there for?

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I agree with Solosis that MX, or anyone really other than Aqua, would be familiar with CO no matter how many times they stroll though it.
That would definitely be a irony since he originally left DI cause he viewed it as a prison and since I doubt any other characters know of his connection to the world it would be a genius place to hide. (while he eats sora's dinner)

That's a great idea. He'd be safe in the one place no one (except maybe Yen Sid) would ever think to look. He can formulate his plans in peace over there.

Come to think of it, it's also a great way to answer another pivotal question in the series. We never did find out what was for dinner...

kupo1121

Awards
At this point, I believe CO is anything but familiar to him. The only person who knows its layout is Aqua, and to others, it's just one convoluted mess of a labyrinth.

lol If he at least knows it's LoD, it might feel more at home for him (not as much as DI) than most other places and while I doubt he knows its ins or outs (then he'd find Ven), it would allow him to constantly search for him and the Org. that were stationed there seemed quite comfortable getting around CO. They did not know the entire place, but they at least settled in nicely :p

Come to think of it, it's also a great way to answer another pivotal question in the series. We never did find out what was for dinner...

lol I only said that originally because to me DI is the most sentimental place for a final battle. I know KG is where the final battle is speculated (and I can see it) but given SRK and MX come from there, I can definitely see a long drawn-out speech by MX about how "it's so peaceful here." If MX knows he can't win, he'd rather die in the most peaceful place he knows (which is why he brought Ven there).

Gram

Banned
Awards
lol I only said that originally because to me DI is the most sentimental place for a final battle. I know KG is where the final battle is speculated (and I can see it) but given SRK and MX come from there, I can definitely see a long drawn-out speech by MX about how "it's so peaceful here." If MX knows he can't win, he'd rather die in the most peaceful place he knows (which is why he brought Ven there).

This caused me to picture the final battle starting with Sora and Co. finding MX on DI were he begins his speech about how peaceful it is there and how he hated it, blah blah blah then getting pulled to the Graveyard.

Veritas7340

This caused me to picture the final battle starting with Sora and Co. finding MX on DI were he begins his speech about how peaceful it is there and how he hated it, blah blah blah then getting pulled to the Graveyard.

That sounds like it could occur and be well-done, but I don't know if I would want that scenario for the final battle or not.

On one hand, it would be really cool because it would tie the pieces together, ending the final battle where it all began for the reasons that kupo said.

On the other hand, it seems like it would be sort of copying KHI's ending. Yes, I know they transition to the RoD, but it started at Destiny Islands.

Personally, I think it would be cool to have the final battle in the realm where the true Kingdom Hearts originally resided before it sank under the darkness

Gram

Banned
Awards
On the other hand, it seems like it would be sort of copying KHI's ending. Yes, I know they transition to the RoD, but it started at Destiny Islands.
Tbf it wouldn't be exactly the same as the DI were IN the RoD in kh1, what we seen was it literally fading away.

Veritas7340

Tbf it wouldn't be exactly the same as the DI were IN the RoD in kh1, what we seen was it literally fading away.

True, I get what you are saying, but wasn't the point to have an ethereal impact of seemingly returning to DI?

Gram

Banned
Awards
True, I get what you are saying, but wasn't the point to have an ethereal impact of seemingly returning to DI?

That would be something only Nomura would know as it's something everyone else will interrupt differently. For me it was not such an experience nor did it have such impact.

The kh3 scenario of MX being there, starting his speech then drawing the fight to the graveyard, wouldn't really be the same impact either since Sora has already returned home.
It would be more like setting the mood for his speech with MX's case.

kupo1121

Awards
I can definitely see the DI to KG idea, which wouldn't be epic as it was in KH1, but then there is also the idea of what if MX does get KH and as he is gaining almighty power, you see all the worlds coming together (like they used to be) and that would be the final battle, I certainly see that as more epic than anything else possible. A place where all the worlds are finally rejoining one another and the walls of light between them are breaking down. IDK, I guess I just can't see the final battle being anywhere we've had it before (KH1 was DI, KH2 was that white moving room, BbS was KG, etc.)

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I can definitely see the DI to KG idea, which wouldn't be epic as it was in KH1, but then there is also the idea of what if MX does get KH and as he is gaining almighty power, you see all the worlds coming together (like they used to be) and that would be the final battle, I certainly see that as more epic than anything else possible. A place where all the worlds are finally rejoining one another and the walls of light between them are breaking down. IDK, I guess I just can't see the final battle being anywhere we've had it before (KH1 was DI, KH2 was that white moving room, BbS was KG, etc.)

As long as it's not as ridiculously hard as the Tabuu fight in Super Smash Brothers Brawl, I'd say it's an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back