• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort's current location

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Well IF he did go back to the KG, I'm sure something had to be done about Terra's LW being there still. I know it was recently stated in that Terra's LW thread that since the battle with Terra's LW IS canon:

then MX would have not only had to settle there after KH2 (since why would he live there with Terra's LW running around there during Sora going there with DG, but he also probably would have dealt with Terra's LW.
That's assuming if the LW appeared before him though if it attacked Sora out of confusion it'd likely attack Xehanort as soon as it sense someones presence.

MX wasn't around during kh2, he didn't return till DDD so he wouldn't have been there to worry about the LW or Sora.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
That's assuming if the LW appeared before him though if it attacked Sora out of confusion it'd likely attack Xehanort as soon as it sense someones presence.

MX wasn't around during kh2, he didn't return till DDD so he wouldn't have been there to worry about the LW or Sora.

I think if LW confused Sora for MX, he'd definitely get MX being MX lol xD

As for MX coming back, I thought the somebody was returned after the heartless and the nobody were defeated, which would seem to be after Xemnas was defeated. LW's fight did "techincally" take place after Xemnas' defeat so I always thought it possible MX was back by that time but he didn't fully come back until after YX was defeated by Riku in DDD.

Regardless of when his return was though, Terra's LW wasn't destroyed be Sora in KH2 and Terra's LW stopped fighting so he would presumably still be there for anyone who goes there (up to what we know currently).

Gram

Banned
Awards
As for MX coming back, I thought the somebody was returned after the heartless and the nobody were defeated, which would seem to be after Xemnas was defeated. LW's fight did "techincally" take place after Xemnas' defeat so I always thought it possible MX was back by that time but he didn't fully come back until after YX was defeated by Riku in DDD.
That's the thing though, now that we know the battle happened that leaves when it happened in a very broad area.
The fight had to have happened sometime between their first trip to the castle till before the final Xemnas battle. The only other window would've been sometime after coded ended since Mickey, Donal and Goofy was busy with the coded story shortly after kh2 and of course DDD took place shortly after recoded so the only other windows would be between coded and DDD.

Though honestly when the fight happened doesn't matter because MX wasn't reformed until that moment in DDD. You can't just come partially back your reform into who you was completely.
The only source we have of the "reforming where you was divided" rule is from Ienzo and given that neither MX, Terra, Braig or Isa reformed where they should have that would imply it's either just speculation on Ienzo's part or, and more likely, that Xehanort has found a way to bend this rule and return in an alternate location. (which he did end up doing since he returned in TWTNW rather than RG)

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
That's the thing though, now that we know the battle happened that leaves when it happened in a very broad area.
The fight had to have happened sometime between their first trip to the castle till before the final Xemnas battle. The only other window would've been sometime after coded ended since Mickey, Donal and Goofy was busy with the coded story shortly after kh2 and of course DDD took place shortly after recoded so the only other windows would be between coded and DDD.

Though honestly when the fight happened doesn't matter because MX wasn't reformed until that moment in DDD. You can't just come partially back your reform into who you was completely.
The only source we have of the "reforming where you was divided" rule is from Ienzo and given that neither MX, Terra, Braig or Isa reformed where they should have that would imply it's either just speculation on Ienzo's part or, and more likely, that Xehanort has found a way to bend this rule and return in an alternate location. (which he did end up doing since he returned in TWTNW rather than RG)

It could be either one. Xehanort finding a way around the rules is something that doesn't surprise me too much. And Ienzo doesn't always have to be right, either (just usually).

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
It's very possible that unless one of the thirteen darknesses is Terranort (not apprentice-nort), Xehanort would not recall the Lingering Will and his battle with it. I don't know where Xehanort's hiding but I expect a new world that we may fight a few of his incarnations in, before climaxing in the Keyblade Graveyard.

I'm all for the LS kicking his ass.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Given the battle only unlocks after you defeat Xemnas, but because KH doesn't let you ever move past the story where you defeat the final boss, I'm not too sure if LW took place during KH2's story or after (I'm inclined to think before since after Sora went back to DI and we know DG were involved in Coded so them teaming back up just for that one fight doesn't make much sense). So my bet would on before Xemnas was defeated since after he was, we move on with the story which goes straight to the letter about the MoM, Sora and Riku reporting to Yensid and there begins DDD.

It's very possible that unless one of the thirteen darknesses is Terranort (not apprentice-nort), Xehanort would not recall the Lingering Will and his battle with it. I don't know where Xehanort's hiding but I expect a new world that we may fight a few of his incarnations in, before climaxing in the Keyblade Graveyard.

I'm all for the LS kicking his ass.

I also expect a new world to be MX's base, sure the final battle can take place at KG, but I think the world is too obvious to be a hub for MX and all his "-norts." Given that, I'm sure MX recalls everything he's done (including the battle with LW, it was a big moment given that was where he first officially transferred his own heart).

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What is controversial about Sora's Shoes?

They are a danger to him and everybody around him. Are his feet the size of the shoes, or is their size just an illusion to fool us all. Perhaps his shoes are actually some kind of weapon, or even Xehanort himself.

What is Sora's true foot size? Does it rival Snow's?

Or so the theories go...

blksabbath74

They are a danger to him and everybody around him. Are his feet the size of the shoes, or is their size just an illusion to fool us all. Perhaps his shoes are actually some kind of weapon, or even Xehanort himself.

What is Sora's true foot size? Does it rival Snow's?

Or so the theories go...

Maybe he needs the extra room in his shoes for all the extra Hearts he picks up. Maybe that's where he keeps them.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
You know the term hammer space? That's a dimensional rift where every item goes into in video games, allowing characters to store items of all amounts and sizes in their possession. Sora's shoes are a hammer space.

No, Lingering Will is no longer a touchy subject that will trigger a cascade of posts for the canonicity of the battle against it (I just realised I used "he" and "it" interchangeably when referring to the LW) in KH2FM has been established. Ships seem to again have taken the top position in the list.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
You know the term hammer space? That's a dimensional rift where every item goes into in video games, allowing characters to store items of all amounts and sizes in their possession. Sora's shoes are a hammer space.

No, Lingering Will is no longer a touchy subject that will trigger a cascade of posts for the canonicity of the battle against it (I just realised I used "he" and "it" interchangeably when referring to the LW) in KH2FM has been established. Ships seem to again have taken the top position in the list.

What I meant was that Sora stole the bananas so that he can somehow make the shoes out of those bananas.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
What do Sora's shoes have anything to do with Xehanort's current location?

Anyway, what if he went to Castle Oblivion to try and find Ventus?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What do Sora's shoes have anything to do with Xehanort's current location?

Absolutely everything.

Anyway, what if he went to Castle Oblivion to try and find Ventus?

I don't think he'd go there when he knows that all of his other attempts at finding Ven were failures. (Sending others to find him, Xemnas' attempts at accessing the Chamber of Waking through the Chamber of Repose) Instead he'd just follow after Sora & co. Why do the work when others can do it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back