• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenger29

Website
www.myspace.com
A fan thread?

Or just a feeble attempt to get over my horrid fear of him?

On any note, discuss this new uber baddie here. Got artwork or theories? Post them here too!

Anyways, what are your opinions of him? For me, he scares the jeebies outta me. (Seriously. I've had about 10 nightmares cause the guy.) However, he's gotta be one of the better villains I've seen in awhile. I mean, this guy is pure evil.

Y

Yannis

Well, here´s a image of him:

6bcmpw0.jpg

I like the artwork of BBS btw...

Avenger29

Website
www.myspace.com
I don't believe so. This seems to be a different Xehanort then the one we're used to.

I can say that alot of those "Terra gets possessed" theories are starting to sound REALLY good right now.

Oh, and if you could get that picture of MX to 50x50, I'd really appreciate it!

Avenger29

Website
www.myspace.com
Hel-lo Deviantart icon!

Thanks man. Its much appreciated.

But yeah, if Squeenix plays their cards right, MX could end up being a classic villain. I mean, he's already notorious for his outright owning of the Chasers. With the right storyline and challenge, he could end up hitting "Sephiroth" status.

Y

Yannis

Hel-lo Deviantart icon!

But yeah, if Squeenix plays their cards right, MX could end up being a classic villain. I mean, he's already notorious for his outright owning of the Chasers. With the right storyline and challenge, he could end up hitting "Sephiroth" status.

Strangest thing in MX is that he is not typical mage who just summons spells. He is very good in summoning spells, but he is also very talented using keyblade, which makes him terrific badass!>)

Avenger29

Website
www.myspace.com
Not only that, he does it all with just one fricking hand! Its one thing to take out three knights in the span of three minutes, but just doing it one handed? Thats epic.

Y

Yannis

Not only that, he does it all with just one fricking hand! Its one thing to take out three knights in the span of three minutes, but just doing it one handed? Thats epic.

I hope they will make MX 10xharder than Sephiroth ;)

He was very strong when he fought Terra in BBS and when Ven surprised him, he didnt even look back, but just disappeared and was gripping Ven before he even landed, so do you think that MX can manipulate time??

Avenger29

Website
www.myspace.com
Well, there is that, but he also might have a sixth sense, which allowed him to know about Ven and turn him into a giant Roxasicle.

As for the teleportation thing... You do have a point there. Theres alot of mysteries about this guy, which, again, make him all the more awesome.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Hmm. So this old man is called "Master Xehanort". Those usages of words, maybe "Master Xehanort" really was the king of Radiant Garden at some time. I also remember the saying "Master Ansem" coming from Xehanort... Perhaps this being just goes around stealing people's names and shoves them into oblivion. But Terra was the one to call the old man "Master Xehanort". Strange.

Avenger29

Website
www.myspace.com
Maybe they used to be disciples (for lack of a better term) of Master Xehanort. In that case, you have a legit case for what he said in the print ad. ("I thought you would arrive") The two have known each other for awhile obviously, and Terra already has a beef with him. Of course, what he did to Ven is most likely what put Terra over the top.

Y

Yannis

Here is this image where master Xenahort speaks:
4mtuski.jpg

Avenger29, could u put all images of him posted to first post as collection?

btw, you know what? I have imagined Yen Sid´s voice to MX...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Hel-lo Deviantart icon!

Don't use that term...

Anyway...I think Master Xehanort is probably the most powerful person in KH thus far. I also think he might have been a scientist...and that the knights trained under him...hence "MASTER Xehanort".

Y

Yannis

and that the knights trained under him...hence "MASTER Xehanort".
Maybe you´re right.

Why would knights turn onto their master?:

-They dont like their master´s plans.
-They wanna be the masters.

I bet that the first one is better option..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back