• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
It's interesting to see how a guy who is considered an "all knowing god" by KH DDD went pretty insane near the end of BBS.

For a master he caused the lost memories of the own body he was controlling. I think that's a rare case to see. It's just interesting to note that he was so clueless on what he was doing and so desperate to get Terra's heart out of his body that he stabbed himself.

My question is if he was thinking more rationally as he usually does would there be another way to eliminate Terra's heart to stop interfering in the battle with Aqua? Xehanort had to have known the risks he was taking when he tried extracting Terra's heart out of his body

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
It's interesting to see how a guy who is considered an "all knowing god" by KH DDD went pretty insane near the end of BBS.
Master Xehanort knew what he was doing all this time. He tells Terra likewise during the secret ending when he mentions his seeds. MX is the sort of person that, every move he makes has been carefully calculated.

For a master he caused the lost memories of the own body he was controlling. I think that's a rare case to see. It's just interesting to note that he was so clueless on what he was doing and so desperate to get Terra's heart out of his body that he stabbed himself.
I think this has more to do with storytelling than Xehanort. BbS was made to explain the mystery behind Apprentice Xehanort. Kingdom Hearts II told us that Ansem the Wise's apprentice suffered from amnesia, so, Nomura needed to justify his amnesia and he does so by making MX (or was it Terra?) to stab himself.

My question is if he was thinking more rationally as he usually does would there be another way to eliminate Terra's heart to stop interfering in the battle with Aqua? Xehanort had to have known the risks he was taking when he tried extracting Terra's heart out of his body
MX had backup plans. MX had Braig fooling around. Hell, I wouldn't doubt that, if he were to "accidentally" lock his memories, he would utilize Braig to remind him everything. I can perfectly picture MX stabbing himself in order to lock away Terra's heart, but knew he would be affected too, so he would resort to Braig by linking his heart with Braig's and using the seed inside of him to remind him of who he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back