• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aegis

And i've explained to you already that the evidence lies in the secret ending of BBS, not to mention the struggle seen within Terranort before and after the final battle with Aqua. The will actually is a substance of KH because that is what gives a nobody a humanoid form, this doesn't rely on thoughts and actions alone considering the KHuniverse :/

Couldn't that just be that any being, regardless if they are complete or not, can have will? Again, my example of SoD and Xemnas still stands. Both still had strong wills, even though they were respectively heart and body/soul.

Just let me ask, at what point, exactly, did you start disagreeing with me?

SCORCH799

When MX unlocks his heart, he created a nobody. He had to have, as Sora did when he unlocked his heart. Sora's body also dissipates similarly to MX's, so that leaves the question. Where, if it exists, is MX's nobody.
It doesn't matter because the Heartless and Nobodies don't exist, his body just faded away no?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It doesn't matter because the Heartless and Nobodies don't exist, his body just faded away no?

No, the heartless do exist in that time. For that matter they've existed for as long as darkness existed in the hearts of men. As for MX's heart, it's hard to say considering his status as a Master. He could have nixed this process because he never technically became a heartless. Or rather he has a nobody counterpart in waiting, though I'd like to think the former.

Samhain

Bronze Member
No, the heartless do exist in that time. For that matter they've existed for as long as darkness existed in the hearts of men. As for MX's heart, it's hard to say considering his status as a Master. He could have nixed this process because he never technically became a heartless. Or rather he has a nobody counterpart in waiting, though I'd like to think the former.
too bad they didnt exist in

the realm of light

facepalm

Samhain

Bronze Member
Except when MX summoned them up.
he summoned them from the realm of darkness.

seriously hell if the guy summons Kingdom Hearts that's from the realm of darkness what makes no one think he can't summon heartless from the realm of darkness?
and they still existed, which was contrary to the beliefe in the first place that they were just plain gone
ye but they are completely irrelevant towards the story. Mx doesnt have a heartless nor nobody. who cares if hes a keyblade master and knew what he was doing? the 1 milisecond when sora released his heart he disappeared. he had absoutely no time to react. difference from mx who heartless dont exist in the realm of light so rules don't apply until xehanort apprentice brings them here and causes chaos. why do you think there are no heartless in the realm of light if there are many people who have darkness in their heart and it can allow to swallow them? why do u think they multiply rapidly when xehanort apprentice came in?

heartless dont exist in realm of light thus the rules of making a heartless/nobody do not apply till xehanort apprentice comes here so mx has no heartless/nobody

Aegis

he summoned them from the realm of darkness.

seriously hell if the guy summons Kingdom Hearts that's from the realm of darkness what makes no one think he can't summon heartless from the realm of darkness?

ye but they are completely irrelevant towards the story. Mx doesnt have a heartless nor nobody. who cares if hes a keyblade master and knew what he was doing? the 1 milisecond when sora released his heart he disappeared. he had absoutely no time to react. difference from mx who heartless dont exist in the realm of light so rules don't apply until xehanort apprentice brings them here and causes chaos. why do you think there are no heartless in the realm of light if there are many people who have darkness in their heart and it can allow to swallow them? why do u think they multiply rapidly when xehanort apprentice came in?

heartless dont exist in realm of light thus the rules of making a heartless/nobody do not apply till xehanort apprentice comes here so mx has no heartless/nobody

What proof do you have that they didn't exist in the realm of light? The interview with nomura doesn't seem to be what we thought it was, so that can't be really used as proof. They could very well have. And even if they didn't, why do you assume their lack of existence in the light realm necessarily changes the rules? Where do you think those heartless came from? They just spawned from the dark realm's darkness? That makes even less sense than just assuming that the rules still work. You're making way too many assumptions there.

baha05

Well you kinda have to think about it, unless we have ANOTHER prequel to the prequel it's pretty much fact that the Heartless for the most part have been in the Realm of Darkness until Ansem started to mess around and Xehanort made the mess even worse. Maybe there was some knowledge of the Heartless but during BBS none of them existed outside of their Realm and hell even the worlds still had their walls up.

Hell I bet even with Master Xehanort's power I don't think he could have dragged the Heartless out of a hat.

Aegis

Well you kinda have to think about it, unless we have ANOTHER prequel to the prequel it's pretty much fact that the Heartless for the most part have been in the Realm of Darkness until Ansem started to mess around and Xehanort made the mess even worse. Maybe there was some knowledge of the Heartless but during BBS none of them existed outside of their Realm and hell even the worlds still had their walls up.

Hell I bet even with Master Xehanort's power I don't think he could have dragged the Heartless out of a hat.

Where's the proof though? It's just speculation on this part, speculation that includes a wide amount of assumption. BBS shows that they DO exist in the light realm. We are never told for how long.

Sorakun12

Heartless can exist in the realm of light people, even before Xehanort and the Apprentices started the whole mess a year or so later. However, they need a way to move from the Realm of Dark to Light. So, quit saying they cant exist in the Realm of Light then. They could, MX even proved it in the beginning.

Anyways, to the OP, he wouldn't have a Nobody, because he never became a heartless. His body simply faded away, in a similar fashion to Sora in KH, but not in the light and all that. It just disappeared into darkness. In a way, it's similar to Kairi losing her heart. It migrated from her body to Sora's, but she never gained a heartless/nobody. This is due to her being a PoH, but its the relative gist. A nobody means you lose ones heart, and your body and soul are left behind to become whatever it is.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Heartless may have existed back then (damn you retcons), but Nobodies didn't. Untill Nomura decides to retcon that as well, the general consensus is still that the Nobodies were created as a byproduct of the experiments that created the Emblem Heartless. Therefore Master Xehanort (or anyone else for that matter) could not, in any way, create a Nobody prior to those experiments.

Aegis

Heartless can exist in the realm of light people, even before Xehanort and the Apprentices started the whole mess a year or so later. However, they need a way to move from the Realm of Dark to Light. So, quit saying they cant exist in the Realm of Light then. They could, MX even proved it in the beginning.

Anyways, to the OP, he wouldn't have a Nobody, because he never became a heartless. His body simply faded away, in a similar fashion to Sora in KH, but not in the light and all that. It just disappeared into darkness. In a way, it's similar to Kairi losing her heart. It migrated from her body to Sora's, but she never gained a heartless/nobody. This is due to her being a PoH, but its the relative gist. A nobody means you lose ones heart, and your body and soul are left behind to become whatever it is.

But it's never really said that for there to be a nobody, there needs to be a heartless. Only that the heart is separated from the body.

Heartless may have existed back then (damn you retcons), but Nobodies didn't. Untill Nomura decides to retcon that as well, the general consensus is still that the Nobodies were created as a byproduct of the experiments that created the Emblem Heartless. Therefore Master Xehanort (or anyone else for that matter) could not, in any way, create a Nobody prior to those experiments.

To be totally hoenst, I have no idea where you got this from.

SCORCH799

Yeah ino I meant they don't exist in the Realm of Light, so there's no way for nobodies to be created, since no ones hearts can yet be "stolen" by the Heartless.

The proof for the Heartless not existing in the Realm of Light is the fact that they aren't running around stealing people's hearts. If they were, they'd be multiplying rapidly and would surely have had a presence attracting the attention of the Keyblade wielders.

I have a question though is "Ansem" the Heartless of Master Xehanort, Terra, or both combined? Because assuming Xemnas is indeed a true nobody, he'd have to lose two hearts.

Last edited:

Samhain

Bronze Member
Yeah ino I meant they don't exist in the Realm of Light, so there's no way for nobodies to be created, since no ones hearts can yet be "stolen" by the Heartless.

The proof for the Heartless not existing in the Realm of Light is the fact that they aren't running around stealing people's hearts. If they were, they'd be multiplying rapidly and would surely have had a presence attracting the attention of the Keyblade wielders.

I have a question though is "Ansem" the Heartless of Master Xehanort, Terra, or both combined? Because assuming Xemnas is indeed a true nobody, he'd have to lose two hearts.
BINGO!!!!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER.
jesus i wish people can be as smart as you. most people on this board lack common sense don't worry.

What proof do you have that they didn't exist in the realm of light?
hmm..................lets see!

you dont fight heartless
worlds arent disappearing
worlds hearts arent getting mentioned
words dont even get locked in this game. what the hell do you think the heartless goal is? steal hearts and the worlds hearts!!! why the hell do you think sora locks every world to prevent the heartless? if they were in the realm of light millions of worlds will be disappearing and they multiply rapidly and u would think mx would make some mention of them as well as terra, aqua, ven, eraqus, and vanitas both NOPE.

HEARTLESS DO NOT EXIST IN THE REALM OF LIGHT TILL XEHANORT APPRENTICE FUCKS THE WORLDS OVER AND BRINGS THEM HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back